******Monthly Meeting Wed July 30th 6pm******* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
6pm

JB's Smokeshack
3406 Maybank Hwy
Johns Island, SC
(843) 557-0426

jb_map_inset.gif

Thanks Marshall, Thats what I came to do

Thanks for everything

Great

Like the directions, now if I could just read. Anywho will be in upstate at Newberry so won't make this meeting. Take good notes and pictures to post up so I won't feel left out. Have a great meeting. :D:D:beer:

you know they have one in Goose Creek too next the old kim's sea food

Hopefully I can make it out in the 40. Its running great but not stopping so well. If not I may be in the 80.

Hopefully I can make it out in the 40. Its running great but not stopping so well. If not I may be in the 80.

Ah, the wonderful 4 wheel drum brakes. I see a front disc conversion in your future.;)

If you do, let me know and I can help you with that.

Jeremy

Ah, the wonderful 4 wheel drum brakes. I see a front disc conversion in your future.;)

If you do, let me know and I can help you with that.

Jeremy

Im getting seriously frustrated with them. I cant figure out why they are pulling. Swapped drums side to side and still pulls. Check all the lines and it pulls. Rebuilt wheel cylinder and it pulls. All new shoes. :mad:

Take some pics and post up.

I will post a thread up this weekend when I start trying to figure it out again. I am close to going disc. I have been reading up and trying to figure out what all I need and how bad its going to hurt the wallet.

just a bump....hope to see a bunch of new faces at JB Smokeshack at 6pm on Wednesday July 30th. I hope to have news about a possible trail ride and maybe David will have some news as well.

also, I will bring the newcomers up to date on my discussions with USDA Forestry Service that runs Francis Marion Forests as well as SCDNR.

Topics:

1. Possible Trail Rides
2. Volunteer opportunities
3. HAMOM
4. Meeting locations
5. Membership
6. Lowcountry Landcruisers business cards
7. Website and email address
8. New business

oh yeah!

Ron or David I won't be at the meeting but grab me two of the stickers that Greg is bringing or sending. The one's with the tan background color. Thanks:D

Hope the mid week works out, will be back in the creek hopefully Saturday. Ta Ta for now. :cheers:

One of us will probably be holding the extra (??) stickers.
We will keep the cards and stickers together

Steven, VTCruiser from upstate has a "disc brake kit" from a "60" series for sale...you might check it out and see if it will work on your 40

If you guys from Myrtle Beach area will work on finding a meeting place between g'town and MB where we can meet, and we'll go ahead and work on a date Wed. night:D:D
Thanks

Told a guy drivin a blue FJ40 in Goose Creek that we are havin a meetin he said hes on here on the forum,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom