LCLC Meeting April 6th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We can have another meeting April 6th (before Relic Run).
We can do the same format/place, or change it up. Doesn't matter to me.
Let me know what you think.

We’re undecided as of right now. We will have just gotten back from an Idaho trip.

Last edited:
I was informed that was Easter weekend (didn't think to look at Sunday as its in my calendar) would April 6th be better for everyone.

Easter Weekend won't work for me, but April 6th will.

Anybody else??

I could do April 6. Would be first meeting and would like to meet some of the local personalities.

Anyone else coming?
We have a couple of projects to work on. But mostly just a social event !!

We had a great time at the meeting today! We got the winch replaced on my Tacoma and did some work on Scott J’s 200. The winch took quite a bit longer than I thought, but I knew it was gonna be a tough job!! I want to thank David and Scott J for all the hard work!!! We also had a great lunch! We missed everyone that wasn’t there! Can’t wait till Relic Run!

IMG_3540.jpeg

We had a great time at the meeting today! We got the winch replaced on my Tacoma and did some work on Scott J’s 200. The winch took quite a bit longer than I thought, but I knew it was gonna be a tough job!! I want to thank David and Scott J for all the hard work!!! We also had a great lunch! We missed everyone that wasn’t there! Can’t wait till Relic Run!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom