LCLC Meeting (February 24th) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, guys, theres been some interest in a meeting (been way too long)
We can meet at my place in Summerton,
The 24th of February
We can do lunch here on the griddle. BYOB
Let me know what you think.

The 24th is open for me. I may have to work duty on the 3rd, though…. That’s where it’s shaking up to be but the duty roster hasn’t been posted yet. May be able to swap with someone if the 3rd works better for everyone else.

I’ve got it on my calendar for both dates- i THINK i can make either one…

I could do the 24th pretty easily. kids have birthday parties planned on the 3rd, but I would be able to stop by shortly thereafter.

Looks like the 24th.
Anytime after 9. We'll be doing burgers and dogs on the griddle around 11:30.
It'll be good to see everyone again.

The only date that works for me is the 24th so far. There might be something happening but I defiantly cant make the 3rd. David, is your dirt track open?

Yes. It'll be open. It's been muddy lately, but if the rain will hold of for a week before, it'll be fine.
Go karts are working, but I see you have one too.

I'll invite the guys from Columbia Thursday night, also.

So… bring parts? Bring tools? Bring a cooler? Are we wrenching, reminiscing or just talking smack about each other? I’m good for any and all of the above !
I don't think I'll have the time to get to my suspension tuning before then so we can definitely put my 60 under the knife! I need to remove some leafs from the rear and possibly add/swap another to the front to even the stance and bring the back end down. Shouldn't be too crazy of a job with a couple folks helping out. Suspension is all new. I can bring all of the above!

Wrenching can certainly be done, but i cant guaarantee the lift will be free.
Its a business now, depends on the job(s) at hand.

Kid and wife friendly?
I may be bringing my wife and kid. My oldest two are teens and probably wont want to come, but we do have a lakehouse down the road, so they may come up just for that

Wrenching can certainly be done, but i cant guaarantee the lift will be free.
Its a business now, depends on the job(s) at hand.
A lift!? Yowza! I've never lived that life of luxury so it didn't even cross my mind that would be an option....floor jack and jack stands is all I know!
All good though! I appreciate the fact you'd even consider letting me/us use your equipment! My suspension adjustment isn't a pressing matter so I'm not worried about it at all. If anyone really wants to get their hands a little dirty and tackle it, that's fine too. Just looking forward to meeting some of yall!

Definitely wife and kid friendly. @BBQ BOY they can at least come for lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom