Mats and lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is interesting:

That is an inexpensive hood liner. It is missing the reflective liner on the top side but otherwise looks good.

I just bought the left and right ABS wiring for the rear axle from AliExpress. My first order ever from AliExpress. Lets see how it goes...🙏

As I wrote earlier, I ordered left and right rear ABS sensor wiring. What I got was two left rear ABS sensor wiring. The parts arrived with the correct part numbers, but identical parts. They should look similar but the brackets are mirror imaged and there is a different bracket on the right side close to the ABS sensor. As you can see in the picture, the brackets closest to the ABS sensor are identical.

1703262284543.png

Here is what the right side should look like. I did find a source for the right side, but double the price.

1703262213452.png

Returning has been an issue. AliExpress assumes the buyer is guilty. They first denied refund/return based on the pictures I sent, and now I have sent more pictures and denied their denial. 😁 The seller doesn't believe he sent two identical parts and is asking for additional pictures. I mean, his seller's page shows the item sent, which I assumed was a mistake...

I did pay 1/2 to 1/3 of the cost of buying the parts elsewhere, but I wouldn't trust returning anything to AliExpress. Amazon is 1000x better.... Holstein Parts has the ABS wiring, but double the cost. But, I can at least order from a reputable seller (Amazon, Jegs, Summit Racing) and have a reasonable prospect of returning if something is wrong.

The corner lights look good. I wonder how long those last

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom