Marriage made in Hell: SOR seat foam and CCOT seat covers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will post pics in a bit....I am juggling BBQ smoking and an imminent wrenching party...

Alex, got the pics. That's like not right.....

Post those and see if anyone has an idea, cause I don't. Also I would like to see the underside of the bottom cover.

Are these covers? or replacements?

Link?

That iPhone you got mail sound wakes me every time, it's way to early.....(see last post time)

Maybe the Problem is....

Seat Cover-CAMO-Front Buckets-FJ40-Oscar-w/FREE Wire Ties-1/79-1984
trans_1x1.gif
Set includes Driver's and Passenger's Bucket Seat Covers. "Heavy Duty" Real-Tree Camo. Fits FJ40 Factory front bucket seats 1/79-1984 Camo Pattern Panel Sewn to Match. Very High Quality Craftsmanship. Exceptional Tight, and Smooth Fit Installed.

Alex, The only camo seat covers I found from CCOT is these that fit 1/79 to 1984. Are you working on your 1/75 ???? :meh:

Yeah! And they assured me these would work for a 75!

Well at least your not to far away to run them back over to get the $ back.

Well Alex

By looking at Shane's seat recover thread for 79-84 those bottoms seats have a totally different shape then mine do on my 74. I would say ours are much more rounded on the bottom seat frame... I don't know why they would say this would work :hmm: But I think your problem is solved :)

Well at least your not to far away to run them back over to get the $ back.

Instead of getting the $ back, you can get the Oscar made "originals" for only $91.85 more.

Copenhagen1

Yeah! And they assured me these would work for a 75!

CCOT is easy to work with, customer service wise. They'll take 'em back, especially if you show up in person. Maybe you should consider exchanging for Oscar's marine vinyl covers?

What about those photos you were planning on posting?

I know its tight but I have never had problems with the Specter foam and oem cover. I did have my wife provide more help. Mike

I did my 76 seats with the SOR foam and Shane's front and troop seat covers. It was a PITA due to the size of the foam. The first one was a bitch to re-assemble, especally getting the wire thru the "dimple" strap in the center of the seat bottom.

I have pics of the ass-painery saved somewhere, I'll see if I can dig them up. I think I only posted up the finished product.

But, they turned out sweet though. I wish someone made relacement seat back foam:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom