March 2 overnight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Looking to do an overnight Saturday night. Weather looks to be great!

Thinking SRC and for those who attended the last time its time to explore the trails we talked about.

Post up if interested

IMG_4826.jpg

Grrrr would love to but working this weekend hopefully next time need pics of how than other trails turn out

would like to but parents will be in town....

I would love to see more of that area, but I am already committed to a 3 nite trip with BLM later in the week. Have fun!!

Wish I could make it, but Sarah's parents are coming to town.

:frown: same here. Going to Dallas for work next week, then family vacation to CA the week after.

Man I'd go.. but already have commitments this weekend..:crybaby:

That places looks really nice.. I know this is a long shot, but is there any fish in those waters?

Sorry for the NEWB? But what is SRC?

Scott

Man I'd go.. but already have commitments this weekend..:crybaby:

That places looks really nice.. I know this is a long shot, but is there any fish in those waters?

Sorry for the NEWB? But what is SRC?

Scott
Salt River Canyon, north of Globe.

Thanks guys... yea wish I could go..

So, did this happen? Are there pics? I'm particularly interested in the built-up URJ200...

Of course he didn't make it. I know the love loss between you two. I wanted to see your reaction. It was tame. I'm proud!

Plus, he's done wheeling. The last thing he'd buy would be another truck let alone build one.

Hope this joke didn't bother you-all.

Of course he didn't make it. I know the love loss between you two. I wanted to see your reaction. It was tame. I'm proud!

Plus, he's done wheeling. The last thing he'd buy would be another truck let alone build one.

Hope this joke didn't bother you-all.
Dude! I think a lot of folks had him pegged:hmm: as "DONE WITH WHEELING":bang: a long time ago!! :hillbilly: John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom