LV for sale in CA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

navydivedoc

SILVER Star
Threads
Something is up here. Scam? I sent a quick message on the forum, haven't heard back yet. Anyone know this truck? 45LV
LV.jpeg

Last edited:
Isn't this the one that the guy was asking for input about what it was worth etc? Then said he was keeping? About 6 months ago from CA?

I vaguely remembered one from awhile back. He's asking $18k. New OME lift, City racer wheels, tires. V8 conversion with auto, not ideal. Seems like a lot of intact, running LV for that kind of money, but maybe it's a rust bucket with 1000 lbs of bondo?

Here it is. Was asking $25k before. Either way seems like a great deal. @HudsonFj45LV is this yours?

Here it is. Was asking $25k before. Either way seems like a great deal. @HudsonFj45LV is this yours?

That's the one I remembered. Sure looks like a lot for the price. If I hadn't just bought my Pig...

Yes this is mine. Put it up on the market to see what happens. Unfortunately its rough times right now and im trying to get through flight academy. This money would help a lot. Its been hard coming to realize that i do not have the money to fix the rust or make it my camping vehicle i imagined. Hate to see it get in worse condition being down by the beach and the salt in the air. Im not rushing the sale, but if someone comes along who would treat her right then i will have to sell it.

Sent you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom