LS3 C&C Automatic VS Manual.... thoughts?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe that all of the features that you desire can be found on a 200 series, or a new 4runner.
I believe you spew nonsense....noticing a trend of nonsense coming outta Alabama..

Damn you and @cruisermatt sound like my ex wife, getting hung up on the minor details of calling something the wrong name but well knowing what they are talking about, ease up on the guy you know what he’s talking about, no need to roast for saying a manual has a neutral safety switch

We’re all here to help.

Yes I had a ranger and an f-250, both manuals with remote start, parking brake switches, never not once had an issue on them. High school and college cars.
Sorry I sound like your x wife thats all i will say....

Damn you and @cruisermatt sound like my ex wife, getting hung up on the minor details of calling something the wrong name but well knowing what they are talking about, ease up on the guy you know what he’s talking about, no need to roast for saying a manual has a neutral safety switch

We’re all here to help.

Yes I had a ranger and an f-250, both manuals with remote start, parking brake switches, never not once had an issue on them. High school and college cars.
It’s all good bros. I’ve also thought I knew everything about everything... only to find out I knew nothing. So that’s my stance on most stuff now.. open mind humble. Where there’s a will there’s always a way.. the “right” vs “wrong” discussions are exhausting.. especially with the OE part crowds.

just wanted to prevent the OP from being cornered into an auto tranny because of the remote start.. had to chime in cause it’s a relevant discussion

It’s all good bros. I’ve also thought I knew everything about everything... only to find out I knew nothing. So that’s my stance on most stuff now.. open mind humble. Where there’s a will there’s always a way.. the “right” vs “wrong” discussions are exhausting.. especially with the OE part crowds.

just wanted to prevent the OP from being cornered into an auto tranny because of the remote start.. had to chime in cause it’s a relevant discussion
In no way did I say i know everything about anything. I did say it could be done . No one was cornered

If it was my LC, I'd go with the H55F and no remote start. 3:1 TC gears and selectable lockers.
H55F isnt compatible with the LS3 as its too powerful...thats my understanding

In Alabama we got a saying,

If your gonna be stupid you got to be tough.

Our state is full of ”tough” folks 🤣
This is amazin....lololol. Amazes me that jus bc I may want some upgrades in my 60 that its remotely logical that I must want a different vehicle. LOLOLOL....i dnt know where to begin with that train of thought 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

If it was my LC, I'd go with the H55F and no remote start. 3:1 TC gears and selectable lockers.
Trust me...Id LOVVVE to just keep my brand new H55 lol

This is amazin....lololol. Amazes me that jus bc I may want some upgrades in my 60 that its remotely logical that I must want a different vehicle. LOLOLOL....i dnt know where to begin with that train of thought 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
D5C5C890-994F-4DD9-B8E5-5F33DEC11B3B.gif

well it’s all the same ratios in a more modern lighter weight case design and probably better bearings, gear teeth etc.
Keep in mind first NV4500 came out in 1991 so they’re pretty old school. TR4050 has 20 years of development over a NV4500
20 years of minimizing manufacturing cost and weight. I bet it does shift nicer, but I doubt it's any stronger. Gears, bearings and the like haven't changed since the earky 2000's. The best part of it I see is brand new, and can do it without Additional Alteration (AA)

Ah yes the manual transmission neutral safety switch that there are plenty of to choose from
Would be easier to have it on the transfer case - already set up with switches indicating neutral.

Safety first of all lawsuits 2nd. Just run a few scenarios through your head of what could happen if you have left your rig in gear and remote start it what could happen.
A few switches with logic set in the start circuit could solve those fears. For example parking brake set and a neutral safety switch.

How well do you all think the H55 will do with 430 HP? Asking for a friend 😄

no problem. Axle/hub stud/pinion will be your issues depending on your locker/tire/right foot situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom