Looking for FJ45LV rear seat brackets for templating (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested, i think i have a set but not sure where they are..
what years will these fit? mine is a '64
There are actually 2 different sizes of these brackets. Short ones and long ones. Honestly I am not sure what year they changed but I want to say the very early ones (63) had the short versions. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can chime in. Regardless of that, I am having the longer versions made.

There are actually 2 different sizes of these brackets. Short ones and long ones. Honestly I am not sure what year they changed but I want to say the very early ones (63) had the short versions. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can chime in. Regardless of that, I am having the longer versions made.
I will have to dig through my boxes now..

Here are pictures of short vs long.

1691642468022.jpeg

1691642539087.jpeg

I have a 64 and it has the long version. I didn’t even realize there was a “short” version.

Looks pretty obvious to me - if you have that block on your window frame, you need a short one, if not then a long one, regardless of year 🤷

Are you able to share the drawings or 3D model with me?
I am looking to have them made in Australia at a CNC shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom