look what the dog did! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

01Oct2003 (UTC -7)

Who let the dog out? Who?! ... Who, Who, Who, Who?!
(Drexx singing at top of his lungs.)

I think I'd be lookin' for a new dog. ;)

[quote author=drexx link=board=2;threadid=5860;start=msg46734#msg46734 date=1065062583]
01Oct2003 (UTC -7)

Who let the dog out? Who?! ... Who, Who, Who, Who?!
(Drexx singing at top of his lungs.)
[/quote]

Bad thing is we have a local Toyota dealer that uses that song. "who's got the best deals........who who who who"

The dog that did this is now very afraid of me. My wife has become her new best friend. :mad:

cruiserdan did you get my email? I think I'm gonna need some help............ :'(

JR,
Can't you just splice them back together? I would..... Then save a small amount of tape to make a couple wraps around that dogs snoot !!!

Yomama

Dude, feed your dog! He's obviously hungry and could use some copper in his diet! That's why I raised a HUGE dog - they can't get into many things!

"cruiserdan did you get my email? I think I'm gonna need some help............"

No, I did not. Send me a PM. What year? I'll look up the harness.

D-

now how did the dog do this? what made him go under the 80 and start eating crap.......pretty funny actaully. When I was selling cars years ago we had someone bring in a trade, nice car on the outdside but the interior was gone......the dog ate the whole thing.......seats, dash, headlinner, carpet, steering wheel......I have never seen anything like it.

John H

my dog ate the trailer lights of my boat trailer. and chewed the tyres off the rims. he kept slamming into the aluminium shed door untill it busted off it's hinges.

Ok...you people have some f:ban:ing crazy dogs!! :eek:

Same dog ate another hole in the sheetrock in the kitchen last night.......good thing we are remodling. Same dog ate the eletrical wires off my table saw a few months ago to bad it was not plugged in. I've tried to get it to munch on a live extension cord but it seems to have a sense of what live wires are and what dead ones are.

Also yesterday our other "not so, but has bad tendencies" dog tried to rip the ear off my wifes lap dog. I came home to a tramatized dog and wife. Another day another dog another beating..........other than my lab I'm ready to get out of the dog business.

FREE TO A GOOD ( nope slash that) BAD HOME 2 FINE s***EATERS!!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom