LOGANS RUN 2021 - SEPT 16-19th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I’ll be there

80 is running like poo. Most likely just day tripping for Saturday.

I'm not going to be in attendance. Have to take care of things up North (all good). I'll donate my ticket and companion along with $50 worth of raffle tickets. All I ask in return if you win something, I'd like to have it. If not, a four or a six of some good beer at the Christmas party.

James Urquhart it's on you who gets my tickets.

Cheers y'all!

I'm not going to be in attendance. Have to take care of things up North (all good). I'll donate my ticket and companion along with $50 worth of raffle tickets. All I ask in return if you win something, I'd like to have it. If not, a four or a six of some good beer at the Christmas party.

James Urquhart it's on you who gets my tickets.

Cheers y'all!
All things being considered, I’d rather you pick someone to give them to and coordinate with them. I’m the guy that doesn’t participate in the raffle so there’s no complaints of foul play. It would be better if you just let me know who you pick and I’ll give them the tickets.

Yep. Four or five of us.
Maybe. I’m doing their event shirts again so I might try to drive them to the event versus shipping them :)

Last minute registered with a guest (wish I had seen GhostRiders post) and arriving early Saturday morning.

Any additional info on the mountain bike trip (which trails/loops/meeting points)?

Last minute registered with a guest (wish I had seen GhostRiders post) and arriving early Saturday morning.

Any additional info on the mountain bike trip (which trails/loops/meeting points)?
EZride - I plan to ride the Uwharrie Gravel Grinder course on Saturday at 2:00p. I will lead ride if necessary. It can be ridden on a MTB or gravel bike and includes going UP Falls Dam to Moccasin Creek. Somewhere between 20-25 miles and usually takes 2 to 2.5 hours. While others may wish to ride MTB's on the horse trails instead, they can be extremely muddy (and smelly) depending on weather and recent horse activities.

Last edited:
Unforeseen family commitments will limit my participation to Friday only. If I happen to be lucky enough to win something, would one of my Charlotte-area friends be willing to grab it for me? Will return the favor in beer or bourbon.

If you’re still on the fence about coming to the event, please go ahead and register now. Quick reminder, no raffle tickets will be sold at the event. Only pre-purchases of 10 tickets or less are allowed.

I’m jealous! as usual I’ll be pulling tickets and abstaining from the raffle. Based on the survey feedback from relic run, I won’t be using kids to pull tickets. Also, it won’t be a table raffle (so double ticket drops and ticket folding won’t be a factor :))

This year, Johnny C (@GLTHFJ60) will be the MC for the trivia competition - so I’ll be joining someone’s team (for better or worse).

Don’t forget the $100 cash prize and bragging rights for Friday night’s Pot Luck!

Feel free to bring your RCs, drones, field games, footballs, etc - the open area in group camp is a good spot for those types of shenanigans.

Registered. Be there on Saturday in the Big Guy. Its been awhile so... looking forward to seeing all you strangers. :)

I'll be heading up after work tomorrow

ill be there tomorrow around 11-12 with the 4runner

Planning to head up in the am... see ya then!

Unforeseen family commitments will limit my participation to Friday only. If I happen to be lucky enough to win something, would one of my Charlotte-area friends be willing to grab it for me? Will return the favor in beer or bourbon.
I'll be happy to babysit your tickets and transport any winnings to CLT. Just have registration leave them with my pack - I won't arrive until Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom