LOGANS RUN 2021 - SEPT 16-19th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My pictures are posted here.

Thank you for taking the photos!

Anyone camping in Site A lose a green and black battery powered lantern like this one?

1632153032302.png

Killer time as always. Thanks to everyone. Only carnage was a busted tire and few scrapes. Also I’m enjoying the new fridge :p

7F7BA5D0-F852-4F5B-958D-B7664E6B798F.jpeg

314B2558-D2AC-40BE-A16C-0F3ADCA218B9.jpeg

200C669C-BD3D-4FBD-9BFE-F95F8B862CF1.jpeg

2912FF6E-5CAA-43F6-A1C2-57663B4902D0.jpeg

4C8D0797-1EF4-440F-AA21-20CFBFCE4939.jpeg

16F1C926-ED31-42BE-8C38-07001C029D3A.jpeg

56AB0AB5-BACD-4B1D-A8ED-C617153A5F37.jpeg

A52A0640-D4C0-48D0-B4A1-78B1B5DDC583.jpeg

095A1E01-B76C-4CC2-BB08-E25E3C07710D.jpeg

Had a great time at LR this weekend. Was my first ONSC event and it didn't disappoint. Met a lot of new folks and will definitely be out to more events in the future!

Winning the Warn winch wasn't a bad way to end off the weekend either! Now to decide if it should go on my 100 or a new truck..

Couple of pics...
402B9B0E-C013-41AD-AF78-5BB41D38E76E.jpeg

46F4F05F-249D-449A-B084-BCA63ADACF7D.jpeg

C4ADE61D-2B2E-4553-9EBD-F62AEC8A90E5.jpeg

E45AE5DC-0F5F-47A0-9507-C55DE9E746A7.jpeg

CBE59F1F-434C-467B-9AA2-8D617E720D8B.jpeg

Thanks to everyone for coming out! I hope everyone enjoyed the more laid back atmosphere. With this being a club member only event, we felt that reducing the cost and keeping the event small without sponsors and limiting raffle tickets was the right path.

We ran this event at a loss, with the plan to spend approximately half of the net proceeds from Relic Run on prizes for Logan's Run and donating the rest to charity.

The 50/50 was a great success with @White Sheep winning and giving a good portion of his winnings back to the charity (class act!) also @White Sheep - Awesome pics! Look forward to seeing them in Toyota Trails. Thanks again for taking those

Amazing job by @GLTHFJ60 and his wife on Trivia! Lots of fun conversation and smiles all around! Definitely glad you both took over that task and look forward to next year's competition!

@Fort Knox - AKA 'hardest working man in ONSC', AKA 'Allen/Alan/Alain', AKA 'big fan of the big fan I brought', Big thanks for the huge effort - gathering and bringing all the prizes, taking care of the club's finances and in general being a great guy to hang out with for a weekend. It was nice having the option for both of us to take off and wheel by waiting until Saturday afternoon to start with tickets/etc.... I think that aspect will have to remain.

@alk747triodad - You and Lydia always work hard at all these events, and this was no exception. One of the first there, and one of the last to leave. We're honored to continue to help Logan's legacy, in this the 10th year of the event. Next year, bring a few more PBR's.... :)

I'd mention the other 40+ people that were there, those of you that hung out with me at the trailer, those that came and said hello, those that I came and said hello to. If you didn't talk to me personally, and/or you're pretty sure I don't remember your name, my apologies. Just know that unless your name is Eric, John or Steve I'll probably never remember it. :)

Also, I think this was my last event without my own raffle tickets. I've abstained from the raffle for the last few events but in the future, I too will be hoping for a Fridge or a Winch.. :) I think there is likely a level of trust at this point, and the reason it was a problem has seemingly been rectified by us requiring membership and not allowing walkups.

Congrats to all the winners, and THANK YOU to all of you for coming out, spending your hard earned money helping us all have a great weekend. If you didn't win, don't worry! The 2022 Relic Run will have LOTS of opportunities, and no limits on raffles!

See you all at the Christmas Party, or the Meet and Greet, or the Relic Run in the fall.

Also - anyone wanting to organize any trips or impromptu camping weekends, feel free to post them up! I'm definitely down for a fall Kayak or wheeling trip. This is the best time of year to camp (IMO)

Thanks again!
Reefmonkey - OUT.

To reiterate what James had said, yes great job to him and those that have been working on this all year! It's hard to put on back to back events so close together (~3 months between RR and LR) so taking the Monk's thought process and the general consensus to make it more of the family event, was a nice change of pace, and I know James is happier for it!

To those who didn't go, Johnny and Laura put on a great cross knowledge 5 round trivia battle royale encompassing Land Cruisers, ONSC, NC, Music, and the best "Famous Monks" categories. I might be partial as our team (James, Allen, John V, Shaun, Kurt, and Shandor) came out on top.

Seems everyone had a great time, could have been a little cooler (like this coming up weekend!) but you get what you get in NC! At least no thunderstorms, hurricanes or tornadoes stopped this one!

To those who didn't go, Johnny and Laura put on a great cross knowledge 5 round trivia battle royale encompassing Land Cruisers, ONSC, NC, Music, and the best "Famous Monks" categories. I might be partial as our team (James, Allen, John V, Shaun, Eric, and Shandor) came out on top.
Fixed it for you . Lol

Not sure how I got credit for being on the team, since I was across from y'all and on Del's team, but I'll take a win however I can get one! :cool:

Got a copy of the questions for those of us not there to enjoy afar?

Not sure how I got credit for being on the team, since I was across from y'all and on Del's team, but I'll take a win however I can get one! :cool:

Sorry, I was trying to remember who was in our Circle of Trust at the time, yes you had moved out by then! My bad, it was Forrest...

Got a copy of the questions for those of us not there to enjoy afar?
Just one "What power couple lives in Albemarle and has been married for 37 years?". :bounce::bounce2:

Obviously my favorite question of the night! Thanks Johnny and Laura for the great time playing trivia and having a "Famous Monks" category.

Thank you ONSC BOD and especially James and Alan for all of your hard work in making Logan's Run 2021 another great weekend in the URE's. This club is our extended family and we are honored that you celebrate Logan with us. We really enjoyed the laid back, family feel of this years event and I hope everyone else felt the same way. I will have extra PBR next year James! :beer:

Also, thank you Eric and Jonathan for installing my liftgate handle. That 30 minutes it took you guys to replace would have been a 2 hour ordeal for me... before I would have cursed, thrown tools, and finally broken the part.

1EDF1080-ACD8-42A4-BBC7-F7E072A2D8C0.jpeg
E82823C6-CA83-4C1B-BBF8-803D097E5CDD.jpeg
6B6FC933-D67B-4882-B153-6271AE74036F.jpeg
B732B812-DEAD-45B2-A4AD-3446E101E957.jpeg
9744F359-EFC1-4D62-AC78-C5635A589171.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom