Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATE:
Torq-Masters just delivered a last minute package at my door with a free Aussie Locker, and two $50 off gift certificates! A $440 value! Thanks Torq-masters!

If you don't know what an Aussie Locker is, check out their site. Locking Differential | Torq-Masters

If you do, watch a fun video instead :)

Most likely will arrive about 8:30 am Saturday, am signed up for training. Do I still need to first come to group camp or is there some place I should go to join up with training? Also possible that my wife will join me for the day!

Those of you wondering what items will be on the table raffle:

Warn 10k Winch with Synthetic Rope ($835)
ARB Dual Portable air compressor ($893)
Engo 12k Winch with Synthetic Rope ($696)
Aussie Locker ($340)
ONSC Duck Jacket ($100)
Wind Tamer Camp Stove Companion ($130) Potentially two of them if the other arrives in time
RuffStuff Specialties SOA Conversion kit ($460)
CVT Portable Shower with shower head and bag ($150)
CVT UFO Solar Light with Speaker ($275)
Camp Chef Pro 90X 3 Burner Camp Stove ($388)

All other donated items will be included in the 2nd chance raffle. Including:

Free tickets to CRR
5 ONSC Carhartt Trucker hats
5 - $75 Orange Boxx gift certificates
2 additional ONSC Duck Jackets
Gamiviti Spare Tire Holder

And more to come!

If you still need help understanding how the raffle will work this year, please read this brief overview of this year's raffle:

TABLE RAFFLE - HOW DOES IT WORK?

This year's raffle is slightly different than prior years, but the format is fairly common. It is a "Table" raffle style and here's how it works:
  • You will receive raffle tickets in your registration packet
  • The raffle tickets have two parts, each part has a matching number.
  • Keep one of the pair safe and on your person, and bring it to the raffle drawing.
  • The other ticket(s) should be placed into any of the prize envelopes on the table prior to the raffle.
  • The envelopes will have descriptions of the prizes that you can win. Prize value ranges from approximately $100-$900
  • We will draw a winning ticket from each of the envelopes
  • DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR TICKETS IF YOU DIDN'T WIN THE TABLE RAFFLE. YOU CAN STILL WIN:
    • Any losing raffle tickets from each envelope will be put into the 2nd chance raffle
    • The 2nd chance raffle includes many smaller but still great prizes.

If you'd like to know why we changed this, you can ask any member that's currently sitting on a prize from a prior raffle that they can't use. This way, the big ticket items only go to someone that really wants them. Side benefit, the less popular items will have a much higher chance of winning. Look for those empty envelopes :) Want to know why we changed from $1 to $5? Just ask anyone that's waited for 5 minutes for someone to look through the stack of 500 tickets looking for their winner.

REMINDER: Ticket packs are still available through paypal. Tickets are $5 each at the event. We strongly recommend you get several tickets to increase your odds and to increase our charitable donation. Don't forget folks, the net proceeds from this event go charity. If you have any suggestions or complaints in any way please address them directly to me or the club president (@erymer)

Looking forward to the fun!

Last edited:
Most likely will arrive about 8:30 am Saturday, am signed up for training. Do I still need to first come to group camp or is there some place I should go to join up with training? Also possible that my wife will join me for the day!
The wife is welcome to join. The 10 vehicle limit is just that, if you want to put a passenger in that vehicle feel free. Like I said though, no clown cars :)
Where they'll be at 8:30 is a good question - best answered by Izzy. @Izzyandsue

We will be in the grassy area at group camp until about 10am for the class. However, there will be penalty for late arrivals. Singing and dancing may be required by those.

Some tight security for this year’s Trivia competition.

5C2D1A27-35BE-4713-B994-E7128F83C8E6.jpeg

Last minute larry - is there a way to sign up last minute? I may be able to get there late tonight and stay for tomorrow. Thanks. Andrew

Last edited:
Wow. Too much going on. I am out of town next weekend. You all have fun. baahaa.

Reactions: AJR
Got the date wrong and showed up to an event. :) At Hendog's...

oh yeah.....duhh….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom