Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sponsors are still rolling in for this event. Be sure and get your raffle tickets and your event ticket!

Sounds like some great Pot Luck food will be there on Friday - don't miss it. Just about to review the trivia questions - it's going to be a fun weekend!!

Original plans were to come down Thursday afternoon and have a few peaceful days off. That changed. Then I decided to come down early Friday morning for a few less peaceful days off. That changed. Now all I can hope for is to come down early Saturday morning. If that changes, and it just might, I will give as much notice as I can so someone can take my place for the trail ride and training. :bang:

Original plans were to come down Thursday afternoon and have a few peaceful days off. That changed. Then I decided to come down early Friday morning for a few less peaceful days off. That changed. Now all I can hope for is to come down early Saturday morning. If that changes, and it just might, I will give as much notice as I can so someone can take my place for the trail ride and training. :bang:
Hoping things work out in your favor buddy.

Only 2 spots left for the 2nd training group on Saturday! Friday's group is full.

Is a spot ,by person or vehicle?

If anyone is wanting to do the training on Friday, but didn't get in, I am going solo and you are more than welcome to ride with me.

If anyone is wanting to do the training on Friday, but didn't get in, I am going solo and you are more than welcome to ride with me.
I am driving the pig, so I don’t plan on taking it through the driving part of the training. I signed up for Saturday training because Friday was full. I’d prefer Friday. If I can ride with you for the trail stuff, that would work great for me.

I'm leaning towards brining a chili for the pot luck. It won the competition a couple of years ago - I can't afford to make it with braised short ribs like my former corporate employed self could, but I'll make do.

Who's going to bring some Pot Luck food on Friday?

Are there any spots left for training on Saturday? Thinking of coming up for just the day......

yes. There's a spot or two left for Saturday - just pick "Group 2" for the training sessions, grab a day pass, raffle tickets, tshirt if you want one.

Or get the weekend pass, get a free shirt and come on down on Friday after work and eat campfire food with a bunch of folks and cruisers.

There's ONE spot left in Saturday's training group. Maybe two if @roadstr6 drops out to ride with @Cornhusker.

Registered for full Monty (Saturday training) but will most likely only be present Saturday!

Ok, with Jeff adding for Saturday's training, but Dave dropping, we still have one spot left.

And now both training sessions have reached capacity!!

Hey folks - who needs a New Warn EVO 10 S - with 90 feet of synthetic rope and a black hawse fairlead? $834 value - now part of this year's table raffle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom