Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Registered and will be arriving on Thursday if anyone wants to caravan from Charleston. I signed up for Saturday training which was still open so I've got my fingers crossed.

If any cancellations for training on Friday become available, I would like to take the spot if no one else is in front of me. If not, anyone that signed up for Friday training and doesn't mind me riding along, I would be grateful - thanks.

I will have an open seat for the training on Saturday, if anyone wants to join.

Just registered. Plan to be there Thursday-->Sunday.

John and I will be there Thurs-Sun, think I might attempt front of Daniel for the first time.. on 33s.. I hit age 30 on Sept 22nd so what better way to make it memorable (why yes, I do have spare CVs lol)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Kristine

Registered yesterday finally. It has been too long. Mary, Lil Mushie and I will be there Friday-Sunday. May be making some upgrades before then.

Who is going from the CLT area? Would like to caravan- effective Friday.

For any bourbon drinkers I've posted up in that thread and offered to bring some hard to find stuff in SC/NC that seems to be plentiful in Atlanta. Heading there 2-3 times between now and Logans run so let me know what i can get for you!

For any bourbon drinkers I've posted up in that thread and offered to bring some hard to find stuff in SC/NC that seems to be plentiful in Atlanta. Heading there 2-3 times between now and Logans run so let me know what i can get for you!
What are the choices?

Someone else tell me they're making something for the Friday night pot luck. Otherwise it's gonna have to be one big damn bowl of chili...

Registered yesterday finally. It has been too long. Mary, Lil Mushie and I will be there Friday-Sunday. May be making some upgrades before then.

Whaaaaaaat! Awesome!

Someone else tell me they're making something for the Friday night pot luck. Otherwise it's gonna have to be one big damn bowl of chili...

Our arrival time is up in the air, so
Whaaaaaaat! Awesome!

Lil Mushie actually remembers camping beside you at our last Logan’s run. Can’t wait to see you and others !

Guys something to keep in mind is the rules of group camp listed in the first post. Please note that Steve is no longer the camp host and there are a lot of new staff in place in the forest. We cannot count on those staff members not checking in and making sure the rules are being adhered to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom