LOCAL HEROES... Dave and Nathan Rushing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I must show my gratitude to these fine gentlemen, Dave Rushing and his son Nathan, as they helped me out greatly yesterday when my truck died on the way home from Calabash.
These guys geared up the trailer and truck and rescued my rig and I from Wadesboro. They managed to have my rig on the trailer before AAA could call me to inform me that help would not be available until Sunday or Monday (after I have been already waiting for 2 hours)
then they refused payment when they dropped me off at home.
I CANNOT THANK THEM ENOUGH. I am truly blessed to have friends like them, and you...

thanks,
Shaun

That’s awesome!!

I must show my gratitude to these fine gentlemen, Dave Rushing and his son Nathan, as they helped me out greatly yesterday when my truck died on the way home from Calabash.
These guys geared up the trailer and truck and rescued my rig and I from Wadesboro. They managed to have my rig on the trailer before AAA could call me to inform me that help would not be available until Sunday or Monday (after I have been already waiting for 2 hours)
then they refused payment when they dropped me off at home.
I CANNOT THANK THEM ENOUGH. I am truly blessed to have friends like them, and you...

thanks,
Shaun
Cruiser karma is a real thing. Nathan and I had been at @Cirbo ’s house earlier in the day as he was bending up some tube for Nathan’s truck. Jim wouldn’t take a dime for his efforts. When we got @angerhater ’s desperate text, we knew we could pay forward our good fortune and help out a fellow cruiser brother. Glad we could be of assistance!

They are definitely Good peeps

What’s lost in Shaun’s story is that even the main roads in Wadesboro have the potential for a nice vehicle to be quickly stolen from the side of the road. A quick walk to the 7-Eleven across the street to use the can could have been all the window the losers needed to do their work. Unsavory characters abound in that place.

I think their city sign at both ends of Hwy 74 says “Wadesboro - Just keep going. But at least we kinda fixed the hard 90-degree turn in the highway after complaints dating back to horse and buggy days…eventually.”

What’s lost in Shaun’s story is that even the main roads in Wadesboro have the potential for a nice vehicle to be quickly stolen from the side of the road. A quick walk to the 7-Eleven across the street to use the can could have been all the window the losers needed to do their work. Unsavory characters abound in that place.

I think their city sign at both ends of Hwy 74 says “Wadesboro - Just keep going. But at least we kinda fixed the hard 90-degree turn in the highway after complaints dating back to horse and buggy days…eventually.”
There was a really nice new-ish Super Walmart in Wadesboro that closed up shop and left due to the amount of theft at that location.

1687178409248.jpeg

Dave and Nathan are directly responsible for helping to heal my acquired asthma

...By providing interior replacement parts for the rolling carpeted s***show that was the 4Runner

The classiest of gentlemen.

Dave and Nathan are directly responsible for helping to heal my acquired asthma

...By providing interior replacement parts for the rolling carpeted s***show that was the 4Runner

The classiest of gentlemen.

"Was"? Did you get rid of the 4Runner, or is it just not a "rolling carpeted s***show" anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom