Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I imagine these are for 3FE only??
No, not exclusively.

I bought them about ten years ago for my '93, but, apparently, there was a mid year change, and my truck was born after 5/93.

1991, 1992, and 5/93, or earlier, build date 1993's.

If you can use them, I'll ship. It may be a bit pricey because the box will be large.

I have a customer that might need them, so I would rather pay you something for them. Let me find the build date of his truck. His is a x/93 with the 1FZ

Thanks

No, not exclusively.

I bought them about ten years ago for my '93, but, apparently, there was a mid year change, and my truck was born after 5/93.

1991, 1992, and 5/93, or earlier, build date 1993's.

If you can use them, I'll ship. It may be a bit pricey because the box will be large.
We are good! his is 11/92. PM me once we get them boxed up or we can see if Gary S can mud ship them to me when he comes down.
Thanks
Rob

Hello friends I am screwed and looking for help. I punctured a sidewall at fall crawl and goodyear discontinued my tire size 275/80/17 so I have 3 excellent shape tires with no way to get a 4th. If anyone knows of any of these unicorn tires around I would appreciate it. I tried all the usual online venders and came up empty I am hoping maybe someone has one in the community. If I can't find a replacement I will have to sell at least 2 of these I can keep one as a spare for whatever I decide to go with next. This kills me as they are only a couple years old and only used for wheeling trips.

Hello friends I am screwed and looking for help. I punctured a sidewall at fall crawl and goodyear discontinued my tire size 275/80/17 so I have 3 excellent shape tires with no way to get a 4th. If anyone knows of any of these unicorn tires around I would appreciate it. I tried all the usual online venders and came up empty I am hoping maybe someone has one in the community. If I can't find a replacement I will have to sell at least 2 of these I can keep one as a spare for whatever I decide to go with next. This kills me as they are only a couple years old and only used for wheeling trips.
Joe I posted up your search on the Yankee Toys club site I would also suggest you put a blurb in the classified section of Mud. Amazing what you might find out there, I will let you know if I hear anything from the YT guys.

What model Goodyear?

Have you tried Ron's Used Tires. They have a bunch of locations and sell decent used tires.

I did a quick Google search and there are different online vendors that look like they still have the tries but obviously they are all new at full price, are you looking for a used one?
I searched and called around no one has them in stock. Discount tire has them on the website but they are out. I did find a guy in Florida with 5 used ones we are in discussion currently about shipping costs.

SCORE SCORE SCORE thank you Avi I got the last new one in the country it seems from that ebay listing that just popped up! I am pumped now is not a good time for me financially to make a large purchase. Beers on me next time we meet.

Ok guys I will update this post with images and new items as I come across them. Long story short I had bought a 97 triple locked about a year ago planning to restore it. Turns out it was in incredibly rough shape. I was originally quoted $5k-$8k for the restoration(full frame off with new axles f/r and a bunch of other stuff. Now the shop is saying it's probably going to cost $12k-$15k. I have a very significant attachment to the truck but I can't afford that kind of money on a restoration. Of course he tells me this after I spent thousands on upgraded and OEM replacement parts. I'm going to post everything I have for sale here. Everything aftermarket is BNIB anything OEM is obviously used. I'm just trying to get back hopefully as much as I can for what I spent. Truck is available too probably best as a parts truck but I don’t have time to strip it and part it out.

Frame has been sandblasted and can be painted or powdercoated for an additional fee if you'd like(Rear factory bumper mount had been cut off by previous owner in order to mount aftermarket rear bumper.) $800
Set of f/r locker axles $1200
Steering gear box $350
OME 2851/2860 springs $350
OME caster bushings $100
Dobinson's (SD59-824) big bore steering stabilizer $100
Dobinson's (GS59-683) front shocks $200
Dobinson's (GS59-682) rear shocks $200
Land Cruiser Products front swaybar disconnect $100
Man A Fre Tie Rod Kit Super HD with ends $350
DeltaVS rear coil spring retainer $75
DeltaVS rear bumpstop extension $75
DeltaVS rear panhard bar lift bracket 3" $225
OEM rear bumpstop set(BNIB) $75
Trail Tailor CB Antenna Mount $50
315/75R16 Wildpeaks $1400
OEM brake load proportioning valve $175
OEM tune up kit(BNIB) $200
OEM curved heater hose kit(BNIB) $50
OEM 1FZE little hose kit(BNIB) $50
Wits End power steering cooler kit $250

View attachment 3155456

View attachment 3155457

View attachment 3155458

View attachment 3155459

View attachment 3155460

Pics of the axles?

Guys,
Selling my 2021 F250 Tremor if anyone is interested.
18k miles, 7.3L Godzilla motor, well optioned XLT package with the panoramic moonroof, tailgate step, Upfitter switches, nav, remote start, tow mirrors, etc.
Perfect condition. Asking $62,500.
Send me a PM for more details or pics.
Thanks!
Ben

5CDB5D68-AE51-49A1-A7DA-F8589981F32E.jpeg

I'm getting rid of my storage trailer and found some nice sheet metal there. There's a nice passenger side genuine Toyota FJ40 fender and apron- no rust through very solid $100. A nice FJ40 hood no rust through $125. An older style FJ40 windshield frame wipers on top. No wiper assemblies or motors one rust spot $125. Four (might have five now that I think about it) FJ60 chrome wheels with tires some tires hold air at least one doesn't. These are solid but need cleaning. Price $200 for the four. A perfect driver side FJ40 apron no rust paint has been sanded off it's nice $45. Later style passenger FJ40 door not bad $85. A very solid, heavy not banged up FJ40 speed skid plate $65. Real nice silver passenger side FJ60 front fender $125. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Last edited:
I'm getting rid of my storage trailer and found some nice sheet metal there. There's a nice passenger side genuine Toyota FJ40 fender and apron- no rust through very solid $100. A nice FJ40 hood no rust through $125. An older style FJ40 windshield frame wipers on top. No wiper assemblies or motors one rust spot $125. Four (might have five now that I think about it) FJ60 chrome wheels with tires some tires hold air at least one doesn't. These are solid but need cleaning. Price $200 for the four. A perfect driver side FJ40 apron no rust paint has been sanded off it's nice $45. Later style passenger FJ4o door not bad $85. A very solid, heavy not banged up FJ40 speed skid plate $65. Real nice silver passenger side FJ60 front fender $125. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
Gary , what color fj40 fender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom