Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some more wont let me attach more than 5 pictures.
SOLD

D5BE0277-BE36-4634-8A51-8AA0D9E24D03.jpeg

Last edited:
How bad is the rust on the upper hatch in person? I see some body putty and a respray at some point.

How bad is the rust on the upper hatch in person? I see some body putty and a respray at some point.
Pretty bad, it had huge holes so me and my cousin welded on a piece of metal and then used body filler to paint over it. The lower hatch is in better shape than the upper.

Looking for a front output flange for a split case with the 66 x 66 mm pattern. One I have is 68.5 x 60 mm, and the front axle and driveshaft I’m going to retube are both 66 x 66 mm. I live in South Jersey, but travel from here to Exton & Malvern, New Brunswick/Princeton, down to Wilmington, DE.

Looking for a front output flange for a split case with the 66 x 66 mm pattern. One I have is 68.5 x 60 mm, and the front axle and driveshaft I’m going to retube are both 66 x 66 mm. I live in South Jersey, but travel from here to Exton & Malvern, New Brunswick/Princeton, down to Wilmington, DE.
I have rotated the drive shaft vice gripped it inplace and drilled a new pattern.

Been making an effort to clean out the garage a bit and came across a third member that I have had here for years. Got it in a deal when I bought a few FJ40's from the same guy along with a load of parts. It's a land cruiser third member with 3.70 gears and an ARB locker. Since the guy had nothing but 40's I assume it is a 40 housing, the housing carries casting number 41111-60011. The input flange spacing isn't square more like 2 3/8" x 2 5/8". The gears look great and the bearings feel fine. If I were to use it I'd put some new seals in the locker (easy job). Price $525
I also have a real nice 3.70 third member came from the front axle of a non- wheeled FJ60 price $125. If someone wants to go to 3.70 gearing with an ARB this is the cheap way to go

I have rotated the drive shaft vice gripped it inplace and drilled a new pattern.

I’d be all over this if any of the flanges had the space. Unfortunately they’re not the round ones that have meat for new holes, they’re the rectangular ones that can’t work with each other.

I see. You could make a addapter plate. But will require 4 extra drive shaft bolts.

Looking for a hardtop for a 40, as well as wheels for a 40. Cousin only needs the top piece, has the sides already.

customer of ours is selling this 80 series. can vouch for the condition.

customer of ours is selling this 80 series

I've seen this truck three different times over the past year, around 202 and Rt 3 in West Chester. It's nice looking truck!

WTB H41/H42 16-spline output shaft. Let me know if you have one kicking around. I’d also be willing to tear down a blown H42 for the shaft if you’re tired of tripping over one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom