For Sale 1997 40th Anniversary Series 80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all - I'm looking to sell my 40th anniversary 1997 Land Cruiser. Figured I'd start here before posting it locally. I'm in West Chester PA. I needed something a little newer for increased regional travel. I would like to get $12K for it. If I cannot sell, it'll become an additional car for the family to use. See attached pics.

Details:
  • $12K, or best offer.
  • All original condition. No modifications.
  • 184,000 miles
  • Has standard High and Low 4WD options.
  • I'm the third owner and I have all service records since I purchased it in August 2015. It had 129,000 on it at the time. It's been my every day driver and has been very reliable. The Engine pulls strong.
  • Exterior and paint is in great shape. I had the wheels powder coated in Summer 2019.
  • Interior leather is in good shape. No tears.
  • Tires are new in 2019. They're Nexen All Terrains.
  • Has an aftermarket Kenwood stereo with Blue Tooth.
  • Never been wrecked, or in an accident.
Issues:
  • 2 small dings - one on tail gate, one on the passenger door.
  • It does have a minor oil leak, I think in the front by the oil pump. Not 100% sure. I've been living with it...
  • The AC condenser housing is cracked so there is no AC. I've been living with it...
  • The frame has some surface rust. The car has seen snow, etc being in the mid-Atlantic.
If you're serious about buying it, text me at 215-859-2943, or direct message me. Thanks!
  • IMG_2767.JPG
    20180331_150158739_iOS.jpg
    IMG_1761.JPG
    IMG_2772.JPG
    IMG_2764.JPG

would you mind getting some pics from underneath. Rust anxiety runs rampant here sometimes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom