LJ70 center console box differences (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

What's the difference in center console boxes with part numbers:
58911-90K01-B0 and 58911-90K00-B0 ?
They are both bluish gray, one is with heater and the other without. I found some pictures on the internet, but I'm not 100% sure which one it is.
I have a broken console without heater (with a blind cover on its back) and I'm wondering if the one with heater would fit.

There are some pictures available in this thread.

Here are part numbers, for reference.

Thanks!

No answers, so maybe someone has the version with heater and could post some pictures of it? How the inside of the box looks like?

@vega01 , you don't mention your year vehicle in your post. I have the blank plate on the rear of mine. It is a 1989 LJ70. I do not have a heater within the center console, but there is a pigtail under my center console, so that is an option I guess, if that is something you want to get or add. Most critical would be to order the correct console with respect to which side your e-brake handle is on.

C934B11E-E74D-49B3-8369-077AD3CEED4B.jpeg

9C822A49-B68E-449D-BBDC-7537A46FEFEF.jpeg

LJ70CenterConsol.jpeg

Last edited:
@Dprio34 thanks for your answer and the pics! You're right, I forgot to write my vehicle model, it's 1993 LJ70. Form what you write it looks like the heater version will fit. And thanks for pointing out the LHD/RHD difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom