Lexus LX 600? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Plz send us an equivalent GS-R version, I know that's probably not likely but in 10 years when my 100 series is 30 years old and I want something new, I'll get a 10 year old GS-R, triple locked Lexus plz. Thanks.

Plz send us an equivalent GS-R version, I know that's probably not likely but in 10 years when my 100 series is 30 years old and I want something new, I'll get a 10 year old GS-R, triple locked Lexus plz. Thanks.

Could you clarify why you chose to shorten 'please' to 'plz' on two occasions, and yet fully spelled out 'thanks'? Both are six-letter words which could be abbreviated to three letters each. The inconsistent application of this time saving methodology is driving my OCD mad. Inquiring minds want to know and demand answers! ;)

Amazing. They kept the LX the same formula. I might want one of these years down the road. Lexus is making some very wise decisions lately.

I hate that the V8 is gone though.

Could you clarify why you chose to shorten 'please' to 'plz' on two occasions, and yet fully spelled out 'thanks'? Both are six-letter words which could be abbreviated to three letters each. The inconsistent application of this time saving methodology is driving my OCD mad. Inquiring minds want to know and demand answers! ;)

I have no good reasons for any of this.

Present and eager. I will s*** a brick if its a TTV8.

Present and eager. I will s*** a brick if its a TTV8.

Was just thinking the same exact thing. I think it's possible, but I doubt it. Toyota reportedly killed all V8 development a while ago.

Was just thinking the same exact thing. I think it's possible, but I doubt it. Toyota reportedly killed all V8 development a while ago.

If you think about the reasoning behind the new engines, it wouldnt ever fly. A TTV8 still drinks fuel.

Also if it has a pano sunroof i will be pissed. The tundra got one and as the resident 300 critic its another huge miss if this LX doesnt have it.

Last edited:

Extra content on saudi channel.

74388D95-8F85-4137-82BE-43ADB645CCD3.jpeg

Still has AHC (live the system in the 200) and an optional Torsen rear differential. I would have liked a factory locker, however, a Torsen + MTS/Crawl Control should cover 99% of what I’d be willing to do in a new LX.

Exterior doesn't really do it for me, but I am thrilled they kept it the same formula. LX name and heritage are intact.

The interior, however looks SICK.

Front is definitely still Lexus styling but it’s not hideous (probably because we’re getting used to it)
LX_F-SPORT_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom