Lexus LX 600? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lexus dealers will be accepting orders in September 2021......

I wonder how much it would cost to import the GR front end to put on the front of a LX600...

I am interested to see what is included for trim levels in the next LX and what difference is in pricing to the outgoing model.

It is funny to see dealers selling used LX’s for the same or more than the original price. Not too long ago one could easily get $12k off a new LX, depending on rebates at the time.

If the 2022 LX is a 300 under a different name I wonder how that will affect the prices for used 200's?

There may be some people trading in LXs for the new 600. Based on ridiculous prices at the moment, I would expect pricing on LX 570s to come back to normal once the 600 is actually available. Might be a long while though.

Not too long ago, one could buy a new LX at a $12k discount (depending on regional rebates). Now sticker. Once this chip shortage ends and inventory is replenished, we will be back to normal.

I for one am not paying $80k for a 2018 used LX with 30k to 50k miles. Crazy times right now. Good if you are selling, bad if you need to buy. Some people are selling an extra car that they may have and reaping the rewards. I am not so lucky, one car only.

I’m curious to know how many of you will trade-in your 200-series LC’s for the 300-series LX when they come out. If Toyota would have brought the 300-series LC to the US, I would have considered upgrading, but I‘m not sure now. That said, it’s going to be hard to improve on what I’ve already got, other than better MPG, more HP/TQ, lighter weight, and updated electronics…

I could never give up the tailgate on the 200 for whatever snazzy things the 300 has. The lack of a tailgate is a deal breaker for me (if I was dealing).
I can see replacing a 20 to 30 year old cruiser with a new 300, but a few year old 200 for a 300? No way.

LX750 will be the ticket with the hybrid motor....
I want to be excited about the hybrid model I’m just nervous about how it will hold up over the years as a dedicated overland vehicle.

Yup. The LC looks so much better. The lines on Toyotas are so nice and the predator grill is horrible but they keep doubling down on it.
We just brought home a ‘21 with sports grille, which we love. 10x better looking than the spindle grille. It’s my wife’s car for the next couple of years but won’t be long before the overhaul begins in which I’m going to have to figure how to improve the approach angle. I love the ‘j201’ bumper but it wasn’t designed wirh the sports grille in mind. I’m keeping a very close eye on the 600. Id say 50/50 that we trade up.

I guess we will take a look at the LX600 and LX750, when we can this fall/winter.

The updates look very nice, but I'm not feeling I can't live without it.

The new one piece tailgate is a disappointment and another break from the traditional unique LC characteristics that have been thrown in the trash by Toyoda.

It appears at least the new Tundra will keep its "roll down" rear window as part of its unique character.

Toyoda has really left me cold.

I don't want a flashy "rich guys car"...

What say you Toyoda???

We just brought home a ‘21 with sports grille, which we love. 10x better looking than the spindle grille. It’s my wife’s car for the next couple of years but won’t be long before the overhaul begins in which I’m going to have to figure how to improve the approach angle. I love the ‘j201’ bumper but it wasn’t designed wirh the sports grille in mind. I’m keeping a very close eye on the 600. Id say 50/50 that we trade up.
Which model did you get with the sports grill? I didn’t know they had an LX600 sport.

For the past 2 years they have had a sport option.

It is the TRD kit that has been offered for years in Japan.

I have a few in stock in DFW....We did alot at Park Place Plano pre sport pacakge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom