Let’s see your white 100 series! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dummont dunes.jpg

A bit of fun at Dummont Dunes, Ca.

20230326_133706.jpg

First awning deployment in preparation for camping this weekend.

I plasti-dipped the grey side trim because mine was chipping/fading. Used silver with a couple coats of gloss. Looks pretty close to the stock trim color.

Also plasti-dipped the wheels. Used anthracite grey with gloss top coats. Been happy with the results. Been about a year and it still is holding up really well.

full

full
looks pretty sharp! im thinking about plastipping my lx470 wheels also. do youhave to touch up on a regular basis?

She took a few branches to the dome from a rotten tree (not my tree). Shattered the windshield, scratches and dented several panels. The roof was covered in damage from branches landing between the crossbars, but thank god for the roof rack for taking a majority of the blow… Bit the bullet and giving her a complete refresher while in the shop.

Pulled the windshield, found the rivet holes had been wallowed out. Treated the rust, welded them up, and re-drilled.

Hopefully, she’ll be good as new in about a week.

Painting a few accent pieces gloss black. Will send pics when she’s all buttoned up.
FD2C26FA-1059-443C-A6B0-FF0FA8499578.jpeg
3372E335-ED10-48BD-8122-D691D0E686AF.jpeg
F7345511-1A1C-408A-98E1-5FD362A4DB32.jpeg

Is the wind screen to the rack on up-side down?
If you're talking about the front fairing on the roof rack (part that runs across the top of the roof, above windshield) - no, that's how Victory racks are made. You can see the logo cut out in the fairing.

Subtle indention for a light bar. I opted for the rack without the lightbar cutout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom