Let’s see your white 100 series!

I am trying to decide how to paint my trim pieces and bumpers after deleting the gold package. I am thinking light gray for the trim pieces and dark gray for the bumpers.

I painted the emblems graphite, which is the same color as the wheels.

Who is good at photoshop? ;)

TIA!

2B8502D3-458E-40A8-B16C-1F874D01B3C4.jpeg

jlm43

SILVER Star

My 2005 has a lot of bumper scuffs that need some attention. I'm thinking of getting the bumpers and trim painted to match the rims. However, I would like the rims a little darker, similar to the color of the 06-07's. The white is growing on me but I am still not a fan of the beige trim and bumpers. Let's see some options.

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
SILVER Star

have you considered wrapping the trim? That is my plan... it seems like less of a hassle than masking and spraying (You can't pull them off without them breaking)

have you considered wrapping the trim? That is my plan... it seems like less of a hassle than masking and spraying (You can't pull them off without them breaking)
I'm leaving the factory trim white for now. When the Dessent bumpers come in I will have them powder coated Anthracite. There is already a small piece of trim (about 3/8) which is antracite gray.

I'm debating a color change for the bumpers and trim as well. Though the dealer I got it from had them resprayed right before I bought it so they are in great shape. In the meantime, this shows what a blackout panel and Plastidip on the grill trim look like.
IMG_1601.JPG

Last edited:

Top Bottom