Let’s see your white 100 series! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It absolutely counts. What size are those tires and what roof rack is that?
Agreed!

275/75/18 - 33s

Prospeed roof rack. i had to remove 2 60/40 crossbars to allow the cargo box to mount up, but just enough space to crank down the Thule spin locks. this is the XL Xt force box
IMG_0243.jpeg

Agreed!

275/75/18 - 33s

Prospeed roof rack. i had to remove 2 60/40 crossbars to allow the cargo box to mount up, but just enough space to crank down the Thule spin locks. this is the XL Xt force box View attachment 3529166
Tirerack.com is claiming 275/75/18 doesn't exist. You sure they're 275/75/18? Also, do they rub at all? I've never really liked the look of the LX until seeing it with those tires you have on it.

I was going for the roofrack more to throw on a lightbar like you have. I just liked how slim/conservative the roof rack you had was. Either way, it's good to know I can throw some storage up there if I ever need it.

Tirerack.com is claiming 275/75/18 doesn't exist. You sure they're 275/75/18? Also, do they rub at all? I've never really liked the look of the LX until seeing it with those tires you have on it.

I was going for the roofrack more to throw on a lightbar like you have. I just liked how slim/conservative the roof rack you had was. Either way, it's good to know I can throw some storage up there if I ever need it.
Your finding is correct. I believe he meant to say 275/70/18 which is a hair taller than a 33, more like a 33.2.

you're right. 275/70/18.

yes, there is a slight rub on the protrusion in the liner from the pinch weld area.

i have 1k miles on this setup of mixed driving and the wear on the fender liner is not even noticeable, but its audible during parking lot turns. search "pinch weld mod" aka heat gun for the liner and BFH on the pinch weld behind it to flatten it out.

also, your speedo will read about 5mph slower with this tire size. check the tire size calculator for the exact amount. MPG difference is negligible in my experience so far. i was at 13-14 mpg before and after the jump to 33s.
IMG_9898.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom