Let's laugh! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.37.17 AM.png

and this weird and cool item....

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.50.54 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: caz
Yesterday I jump in our family Highlander to take the cat to the vet. Dead battery.
I'm late, so I scramble over to the red Land Cruiser again, dead battery 😮

The only other thing I had keys for in my pocket was the Trekker, so I dumped the cat in the Trekker and take it to the vet sporting one front fender and no windows 🤣

Wasn’t sure what thread to stick this but it made laugh first so here ya go. I’ll preface this by explaining NSPS- National Society of Professional Surveyors. Was browsing through my weekly email from them and came across this:

NSPS
NSPS wishes to thank Survey Technician Brian Briggs in Massachusetts for sharing important information regarding potential danger to surveying field crews working on projects where gathering data in manholes is required. To read article click here.

Brian provided the following text from a MIT study:

Researchers from MIT’s wastewater analytics spinout Biobot, Harvard University, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston have come up with a different way to identify cases of COVID-19. They’ve launched a pro bono program to test community sewers. They’ll be looking for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in people’s poop.

It’s not a gimmick. Earlier this month, three researchers from China found that SARS-CoV-2 really can be found live in fecal matter, making it possible to transmit the virus through sewage systems. They published their findings in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

This information is an excerpt from COVID-19 information posted on the NSPS website: https://www.nsps.us.com/page/COVID-19. Let us know about your volunteering activities!

soo...this morning i roll into the office, and apparently i have a package from great britain, which is odd because i didn't order anything from europe lately.
i wasn't going to open it, but oddly the other two guys in the office seem to think i should.
after much badgering i gave in, wasnt hard to to figure out who was behind it....
the joke, is i love chocolate, nearly to an unhealthy level, i'm also not a fan of the anus, female or otherwise.

20200420_081341.jpg

20200420_081327.jpg

That’s great Brian.

A few weeks back I sent this to my buddy. I got a text asking if I sent it, to which I denied. A couple days ago we were talking and I came clean. Turns out he called like 5-6 other people asking if they sent it to him. I think it was 10x funnier that he called people asking “did you send me a chocolate penis?” So worth the $20.

CDAA2BDF-03AA-4C2C-84F4-241841F7A10B.jpeg

The real problem is....a retaliatory strike is due/expected...and it was two against one, the original party had a collaborator.
This will require careful thought and through planning....but my strength in these matters is patience...I can wait and plot...the long game is mine.

86 Funny Solutions People Came Up With To Try To Protect ...

The real problem is....a retaliatory strike is due/expected...and it was two against one, the original party had a collaborator.
This will require careful thought and through planning....but my strength in these matters is patience...I can wait and plot...the long game is mine.
Paul Newman and Robert Redford's ongoing prank can be used as inspiration.

word on the street is, a few rival companies are getting fed up with our seemingly crystal ball like abilities to under bid them constantly on large dollar gravy train projects at the local recycling energy generation facilities. they have attributed this to us always being onsite doing the piddly jobs that are beneath them..and thusly have gained the favor of the powers that be....
they have come to call us whorehouse mechanical.....they'll do anything for a dollar.
we like it....and are considering having some shirts made up for the boiler making crew to use during the "whenever they are reschedule" outage season.

No titty, OR shoe money?

there is something about some women using the bra as a pocket for fol-din money that i find alluring.....i would however like to reiterate that it's only "some women"...others have no place in decent society putting anything other than some deodorant or maybe some soap in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom