LCs sliders group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jim didn't call, but I got a PM from him at 10:29 PM. He said once he gets the specs from me, he should be able to get them out within a week or two. We are one step closer to the end, I will start another count down after I send out the specs :cheers:

:popcorn::popcorn:

So........what does everyone think of Slee, Hanna and Metal Tech sliders.....................

So........what does everyone think of Slee, Hanna and Metal Tech sliders.....................

I've been rollin Slee sliders for around 3 years. They have taken a serious beating and are still straight and doing their job. I really like the look of the MetalTech sliders, but they didn't have them out when I bought mine.

If I did it all over again, Metal Tech... I would jut wrap the top of the tube with some expanded metal for some traction getting in and out. I also like the accessory mounts inboard of the main runner.

Being a smart ass, I have MT sliders, and have beat the living snot out of them, other than some minor exhaust fitment issue with worn out exhaust rubbers, I love them..........

What is the story there?

Luke is doing some work for me on the 80, and giving him the opportunity to see what improvements he can make outside of just the rear bumper.

I love my Hanna sliders.

Jim didn't call, but I got a PM from him at 10:29 PM. He said once he gets the specs from me, he should be able to get them out within a week or two. We are one step closer to the end, I will start another count down after I send out the specs :cheers:

Jim, I email'd you the specs. Please call me to discuss, I want to make sure there is no miscommunication. Thanks!

None of us will be sad when this thread winds to a close.

Good luck

Rocky

I wonder if it can roll over into 09??
Jim needs to make those Xmas giveaway sliders first so he can look like a hero...

Sorry Jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom