LCs sliders group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wonder if it can roll over into 09??
Jim needs to make those Xmas giveaway sliders first so he can look like a hero...

Sorry Jackson.

From the financial point of view, I am glad that Jim is able to offer giveaway this time of the year.

What got me :mad: was he had time to post but wouldn't call me.

I just talked to him a few days ago, so I am going back to my cave for a few weeks now, or may even be a few months. What is a few more months after all this time? I feel better now that the rest of the group all received their sliders.

Expect at least 2 more posts from me before this group buy is finally over.

:cheers:

13th set of sliders delivered

"Last" set of the sliders delivered.

I would like to thank Tools R Us, MaddBaggins and Cantinero for providing the business shipping addresses.

Thanks to CSC members who participated in this group buy. You have been very patient. I hope to meet all of you some time soon.

Thanks to everybody who posted in this thread. You have helped in expediting the orders and provided entertainment during the tough time.

Thanks to people who helped us out in the 3 other threads in the vendor section.

Thanks to Jim for the group buy and the delivery of the "last" set of sliders.

Jim is building another set of sliders for me because I don't like the first set. I will post when I receive the next set.

Last edited:
I just wanted to be part of this thread... :clap:

"Last" set of the sliders delivered.

I would like to thank Tools R Us, MaddBaggins and Cantinero for providing the business shipping addresses.

Not a problem. It gave people on the N/W side an alternative drop point. Keep this in mind for the next group buy as well.

I am glad to see it is almost over!:clap:

Is this still going on?! For fxxxs sake! Finish already! How long ago did you spend Jackson's money? How much s*** have you made for locals? Quit being a jackass and get this done.

Is this still going on?! For fxxxs sake! Finish already! How long ago did you spend Jackson's money? How much s*** have you made for locals? Quit being a jackass and get this done.

you know nothing......it's been done along time ago

Check back on 3/30/2009 for a possbile link to CHAT!

I set my calendar to check Chat. Not trying to / or stirring the pot; just interested to see this to completion after watching this thread for a year & 1/2 - and by the looks of the 16 pages of disussion and almost 20,000 views of this thread, I would guess I am not alone.

Josh

why wait?

i agreed to re-build jacksons first set of sliders cause he says they were about 1/2"-3/4" not wide enough.
i agreed to fix them after his second set was sent and he sold the first set.
time goes by and he never posts up to sell so i figure he's keeping them.

sell them and i'll build another set.
or have a local make them like someone offered before. then he can make sure he gets them just perfect.

bash away, i'm good with it and my decision.

why wait?

i agreed to re-build jacksons first set of sliders cause he says they were about 1/2"-3/4" not wide enough.

or have a local make them like someone offered before. then he can make sure he gets them just perfect.

I am not playing your game here. I will start a new thread when it is the right time. I have all your emails and will post all of them if needed.

I wonder why you are so responsive tonight! 3 emails to me and 3 posts here in 1 night. That is amazing!

why wait?

From the main page of your web site-

All SROR products are hand-made with accuracy and precision to suit your specific application.

All parts are hand cut and fit for precsion and accuracy.

I am not playing your game here. I will start a new thread when it is the right time. I have all your emails and will post all of them if needed.

I wonder why you are so responsive tonight! 3 emails to me and 3 posts here in 1 night. That is amazing!

you're amazing! and a bit nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom