Landtank Seat Mod PDF (1 Viewer)

TJ96TLC

SILVER Star
Anybody got the PDF for the Seat Track Extensions from Landtank?? I'm stuck trying to finish the mod so I don't have to sit on a bucket on the way to work tomorrow. Thanks!!

I sent it to you. Let me know how it goes. I may pay you something to do mine. I know birmingham is a couple of hours from where i'm at so a mini road trip would be cool.

TJ96TLC

SILVER Star
It took me 4 hours, once I went to Lowe's and got the right tools. I think I could do it a little quicker now that I have done one. I would be glad to help. Just let me know!

It took me 4 hours, once I went to Lowe's and got the right tools. I think I could do it a little quicker now that I have done one. I would be glad to help. Just let me know!

Ok i will see if i can make a trip. I don't have good luck when it comes to fabricating.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
anyone who needs a copy of any of my install guides is more than welcome to PM me your email address and I'll send it you way.

Hi Landtank, i live in Portugalw/Europe and want to order two kits of this great front seat track extenders. Is it possible to send me pictures of one step-by-step installation?
Thanks in advance

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
You should be able to get the instructions from the vendor you bought them from. Currently that would be absolute-wits-end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom