Landtank Seat Mod PDF (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TJ96TLC

SILVER Star
Threads
Anybody got the PDF for the Seat Track Extensions from Landtank?? I'm stuck trying to finish the mod so I don't have to sit on a bucket on the way to work tomorrow. Thanks!!

I sent it to you. Let me know how it goes. I may pay you something to do mine. I know birmingham is a couple of hours from where i'm at so a mini road trip would be cool.

It took me 4 hours, once I went to Lowe's and got the right tools. I think I could do it a little quicker now that I have done one. I would be glad to help. Just let me know!

It took me 4 hours, once I went to Lowe's and got the right tools. I think I could do it a little quicker now that I have done one. I would be glad to help. Just let me know!

Ok i will see if i can make a trip. I don't have good luck when it comes to fabricating.

Could you send me a copy of that PDF as well? I'll PM you my address.

Thanks!

Please, I could use the instructions if anybody has them handy. AJIK has not sent them to me yet.

I PMed LandTank, but I am anxious to get started...and have some rare free time right now.

Thanks all. :)

jonmasrapido@aol.com

Thanks everyone. All set now. AJIK just sent me the PDF.

Time to get to work.

Have a great Thanksgiving. :cool:

Hi Landtank, i live in Portugalw/Europe and want to order two kits of this great front seat track extenders. Is it possible to send me pictures of one step-by-step installation?
Thanks in advance

It would be much easier if there were just a link to this PDF somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom