Land Shark V9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rear heater bypass complete.

556DF062-9FE2-4394-94BD-22A9854B9E70.jpeg

Swapped out my Dobinsons and ICONs for Bilstein B8's and no more harsh bumps. Definitely a bit softer. Will be swapping the t-bars soon and expect it to only get better. No pic but we all know what Bilsteins look like HAHA

Swapped out my Dobinsons and ICONs for Bilstein B8's and no more harsh bumps. Definitely a bit softer. Will be swapping the t-bars soon and expect it to only get better. No pic but we all know what Bilsteins look like HAHA
What t bars are you swapping in and out? I’ve got iron man t bars and even with a heavy front it still rides rough. Have Dobinsons mra shocks so thinking of going down to OME t bars.

What t bars are you swapping in and out? I’ve got iron man t bars and even with a heavy front it still rides rough. Have Dobinsons mra shocks so thinking of going down to OME t bars.

This is what I ordered. T-bars are stock currently

Currently loving the the ride and off road balance the Slee shocks and Bilstein B8's are giving me. I want a tad more height in the rear so I am going to throw some 30mm spacers in the rear. That way when I am loaded or towing it will be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom