Land Shark V9 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pay to play! Should be set for a very long time now!
for sure!

Starter battery was 5-1/2 years old and showed signs of dying on me. Bearings were probably ok but I just wanted to have a good baseline on them and seeing that I was installing new rotors I was already there.

Finally got my mobile radio installed. Put the brains under the PS seat and the head unit on the console. Currently have the antenna mag mounted to my 4x4 Labs swing out arm.
621E2327-3989-47AB-93F6-5EB299ACB6A5.jpeg
3A2A84E3-166B-4DF1-A1CA-E48CD2F85FAA.jpeg

A few more things on LS9

- Mountain hatch tailgate cover
- Axle tube mount
- Cleaned up the 20+ year old grimy front seat belts
- TT sway bar e links front and rear

Shifter bezel
IMG_2053.jpeg

Axle tube mount
IMG_2006.jpeg

Washing the seat belts.
IMG_1991.jpeg

Mountain Hatch tailgate cover
IMG_1863.jpeg

Was able to get a few things done on LS9 this weekend. Chiseled out the front diff mount and pressed new one in. Replace PS rear diff mount. Replaced front diff breather hose completely from front diff housing to upper PS firewall.

IMG_2275.jpeg
IMG_2276.jpeg

I can take some picture when I get home. But I routed it exactly like it was stock except once I got near the PS res I tucked it in behind my ARB twin compressor ( ni have the Slee 2nd battery tray with compressor mounted there) and around to the fire wall. Be glad to take pictures if needed.

FYI. I did lower my front diff in order to reach the top of where the nipple is at the front diff.

I can take some picture when I get home. But I routed it exactly like it was stock except once I got near the PS res I tucked it in behind my ARB twin compressor ( ni have the Slee 2nd battery tray with compressor mounted there) and around to the fire wall. Be glad to take pictures if needed.
FYI. I did lower my front diff in order to reach the top of where the nipple is at the front diff.
I'll see if I can reroute the breather hose this weekend, thanks!

I'll see if I can reroute the breather hose this weekend, thanks!
Did you take it all the way to the nipple that sticks out of the top front of the front Diff? Or did you pick it up at the end of the metal tube closer to the PS pump?

Did you take it all the way to the nipple that sticks out of the top front of the front Diff? Or did you pick it up at the end of the metal tube closer to the PS pump?
I went from the diff to the passenger side of the engine bay, It was the easiest place to mount the diff breather filter block. I thought I was far enough away from the exhaust but it melted the plastic line really quick.

Oh Yeah definitely watch out for hot exhaust lines. I used fuel hose but same applies

Changed out the idler pulley and when I went to change out the tensioner pulley it was mushy and broke off in my hand. So I had Willow Lawn Service Center swap that out for me to save me some time. Assuming that when the t-belt was done just prior to me purchasing they over torqued it and cracked it. It had a longitudinal crack that was visible. Oh Well... New drive belt on there as well. No more squeaky pulleys woo hoo

Always liked the look and protection of the ARB front bumpers. So me and @FamilyCamper tackled installing my new ARB and installing the Slee blueberry on his. Not 100% done but it is mounted up and loving the look. Need to finish up the winch wiring etc and getting some up graded bolts for a couple of places.
IMG_2331.jpeg

Also, installed low range T-case gears . My local club helped with this. Let me tell you it was a job!!! even with a garage and lift it was an undertaking.

IMG_1998.jpeg
IMG_2006.jpeg

Looks good buddy. Did you get your t piece fixed?
Yes and currently waiting on a bypass kit so that I will never have this issue again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom