Land Cruisers Direct Status? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am sorry to hear about all of you who got scammed. That is horrible. Is there an alternative company/person to Steve that you now trust to import vehicles from Australia to the US? Thanks in advance!

I am sorry to hear about all of you who got scammed. That is horrible. Is there an alternative company/person to Steve that you now trust to import vehicles from Australia to the US? Thanks in advance!
As far as I know, LCD never imported many vehicles from Australia, mainly Japan.

As far as I know, LCD never imported many vehicles from Australia, mainly Japan.
Steve did import from Australia but it seemed to be stuff that was sold already before it reached US.

You could try Dave at back40imports.com. He mainly imports from Japan, but has brought Cruisers in from Central America and Australia as well.

An update on my issue. I was able to pick up my 80 back in May with the help of the previous owner and the Lindon PD. Thankfully the PO had never sent Steve the title. They were able to send it to me with all other documents to do a repo. Great full for the PO. The unfortunate side is I'm out the 5K plus that I paid for work to be done. I have paid close to that again at Toyota a d one other shop to perform the work that I had pad steve to do that never got done. It's been one expensive 80 series to say the least. But I love my 80. Still a few more odds and ends to finish up but its getting there. I truly hope Steve gets the help he needs. Some of you might think I have my head in the sand but I honestly think he got overwhelmed. I honestly do not think he was out to scam me or anyone else. I think there we other issues with him. I truly hope that everyone involved get their money back or at least their cruiser. Message me if I can help anyone in anyway.

Here is Stella

20230730_150816.jpg

20230730_150830.jpg

20230728_174303.jpg

An update on my issue. I was able to pick up my 80 back in May with the help of the previous owner and the Lindon PD. Thankfully the PO had never sent Steve the title. They were able to send it to me with all other documents to do a repo. Great full for the PO. The unfortunate side is I'm out the 5K plus that I paid for work to be done. I have paid close to that again at Toyota a d one other shop to perform the work that I had pad steve to do that never got done. It's been one expensive 80 series to say the least. But I love my 80. Still a few more odds and ends to finish up but its getting there. I truly hope Steve gets the help he needs. Some of you might think I have my head in the sand but I honestly think he got overwhelmed. I honestly do not think he was out to scam me or anyone else. I think there we other issues with him. I truly hope that everyone involved get their money back or at least their cruiser. Message me if I can help anyone in anyway.
He didn’t seem too overwhelmed to cash people’s checks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom