JV's NoVA Question Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I made a one day turnaround to home this week and was finally able to catch dinner at Perky's when they WEREN'T crowded! I guess a hellacious rainstorm keeps customers away? I absolutely love this place. Sit at the bar where you have a good, but narrowly uncomfortable, view of the grill. Always a blast. Too bad @TLEX blew me off to hang with his 'family'...

Just dump it in one of your 80's...seriously.

I need someone to repair a rotten out window frame in Gainesville. It's around a modern double hung window that's at ground level in the basement, so it's mounted in a concrete wall. My mom's trusted handyman moved out of the area and none of her friends seem to have anybody they would recommend lately.

I got it sealed up enough to keep water from entering but I'm not gonna have time to tackle this one. Anybody have someone they'd recommend?

I have about one gallon of old gas and gas/oil mix to get rid of. Anybody need any for for landscaping or bonfire purposes? You can even keep the can!!!
Is it still OK to use in mowers/weed wackers? If so i'll take it today.

Is it still OK to use in mowers/weed wackers? If so i'll take it today.
Beats me. It's probably over 4 years old. Either way, I won't be back in VA until the end of the month. I'll probably just use it as fire starter juice at Fall Crawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom