Just returned to Ih8mud after more than a decade . Currently about to go to work on my 80 series and 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20231111_183837.jpg

you were out....but got draggggged back in!!!! WB!

A long winters nap and just woke up ? It happens.

I plan on getting started on the 60 first. Desmog / weber carb and OME lift springs to fit 33 inch rubber. It's a stock rig in pretty great shape inside and out.

Good Luck!

welcome back i guess, would this be the hamilton mt of the golden horseshoe by the stoney creek?
what's your end game for these 2 beasts o'burden?

welcome back i guess, would this be the hamilton mt of the golden horseshoe by the stoney creek?
what's your end game for these 2 beasts o'burden?
The 60 I plan to kinda of restore with a little lift but pretty much keep it stock, the 80 I will probably put 35 under it and make it a capable trail/overland rig. Sounds like I'm shopping for another 80 though .because my daughter thinks she might need one for her first vehicle wich is pretty cool.......

Heated shop yes , Hamilton is a great place but very busy for a small town. The Golden horseshoe I'm not familiar with

The 60 I plan to kinda of restore with a little lift but pretty much keep it stock, the 80 I will probably put 35 under it and make it a capable trail/overland rig. Sounds like I'm shopping for another 80 though .because my daughter thinks she might need one for her first vehicle wich is pretty cool.......

Heated shop yes , Hamilton is a great place but very busy for a small town. The Golden horseshoe I'm not familiar with
plans sound good
i was asking in a convoluted fashion if you lived in hamilton ontario, specifically on the mountain. the west end of lake ontario is known as the golden horse shoe

I’m right up the road in MSO and also returning after about a decade away from mud. Just picked up a BJ60. Just going to clean it up a bit and roll coal around town. Loving it. So nice to drive a manual again.

3855ADFE-391D-4687-BCF1-43B695312C98.jpeg

Nice stable of machinery in an awesome part of the world! Looks like the Cruisers have held up well!

Not much has changed around here, many of the same group of helpful knowledgeable folks in the 60 and 80 series sections, if you ever venture to chat, it is pretty civilized but you can’t talk politics.

I plan on getting started on the 60 first. Desmog / weber carb and OME lift springs to fit 33 inch rubber. It's a stock rig in pretty great shape inside and out.
Couple of issues I have with people like YOU!

First. . .is that a gosh dang Renegade sitting in your garage? Saw the 60 & 80 and was like. . .oh, nice, I'm a little jealous.

Then saw the Renegade and was like. . .I hate this guy, lol, now totally jealous.

On a more serious note - JimC for the carb/dizzy work. Hands down superior craftsmanship and an awesome guy to do business with.

Welcome back and looking forward to seeing what you do.

Shane

Subscribed for the SW MT content... down in Dillon and always on the lookout for other 60 owners...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom