Just another barn thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am hoping this will be a productive week. The concrete foundation for the porch was poured last week.

B35A97DC-B8B0-4152-947E-16AD286901EF.jpeg

The brick masons are supposed to lay down some bricks the first part of the week.

Morton is trying to work around the brick guys to install my windows. Also, my carpenter is planning to install my front door and side lights.

The theatre ceiling went in the arcade last week. Now the electricians and AC guys are coming back to finish up (for the most part) their stuff around the barn.

Everyone needs to be generally wrapped up by April 3rd because the concrete floor is getting a finish applied. After that I will be able to move my trucks in as well as the arcade. Moving the arcade is going to suck so bad.

Well the week did not start good. Brick guys are real ambiguous about their work schedule. They shuffled some bricks around today and maybe went fishing. Morton is suddenly too busy to install my windows. Maybe next week. But I’m having the floor finished so that will eliminate a few days for them next week. I am just impatient at this point.

Looks like an expansion is needed soon. Full house.

Vintage pinball

Vintage machines seem like a great idea but most people end up never playing them. Nobody ever bought those games for home use and they were routed like crazy. However they are generally much more affordable than modern pins. $7500 is about right for that machine.

Vintage machines seem like a great idea but most people end up never playing them. Nobody ever bought those games for home use and they were routed like crazy. However they are generally much more affordable than modern pins. $7500 is about right for that machine.
With that being said, vintage arcade machines are great. Unlike pinball machines, nobody really manufacturers anything now that is any good. I’m en route to meet a driver now who is bringing me a super cool Track and Field cocktail arcade machine from Pennsylvania. Will look great alongside my Tempest cocktail machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom