Junk

Trying to clean out some stuff, some will be scrapped, some may go up on CL or here or Ebay.

Figured I'd start locally first.

See if I can share a google drive folder, check it out see if there's something you need and make an offer.

Gas cap I'm keeping, I found that on the side of the road last week when I was riding my bike.

Most of the stuff in the crate will be scrapped.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

I could use an H41 shifter assembly. I would take the whole H41 top cap on the trans if ya got it.

@Owyhee Jackass hard to tell everything you got in the pics but I could certainly use that brown trim piece for the seats. And there is some random stuff I could use for my two Cruisers.

Cheers

Last edited:
No H41 stuff, the trans I had went to Tasche and I think he's gotten rid of them. The brown trim is for a 60 series, may fit yours? You're welcome to come check it out, I'm working tomorrow, but am off the rest of the week.

Dan, I doubt you have much of this left, but I'll alert my brother in law Zach since he's try to spruce up his 60-series. You never know....

Any chance you have a bolt-on tow-hitch for a 60-series? Thinking of sourcing one for my FJ62, so we can run a rear-mounted bike rack.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

Dan, I doubt you have much of this left, but I'll alert my brother in law Zach since he's try to spruce up his 60-series. You never know....

Any chance you have a bolt-on tow-hitch for a 60-series? Thinking of sourcing one for my FJ62, so we can run a rear-mounted bike rack.

Eric out in Mountain Home probably does, he has all kinds of Cruiser parts. I don't think he has ever not had something I needed.

Cheers

Top Bottom