For Sale JAN '24 More now! Nice Seat covers in tan, grey also, for 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
These look like real leather and although not Oak, are in tan. They pull over your old covers and really look great, especially better than worn out seats. Once on, they stay on. My supplier has provided me with some more now. $80 per pair + $15 estimated shipping. They work with both manual and electric seats. Trimming is required around the electric seat control after mounting, otherwise plug and play.

FZJ80 faux leather front seats.jpg

Last edited:
Received your message and texted you with the info you needed.

For $78, I’m in. Send me a
PM please, Paul. Thanks, sir!

For $78, I’m in. Send me a
PM please, Paul. Thanks, sir!
I can ship today. Please Paypal me to Deathvalleypaul@yahoo.com as FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Total with shipping is $95, not $98. Please again send me your shipping address and Zip Code. You will have to trim around the electric switches.

Last edited:
I can ship today. Please Paypal me to Total with shipping is $75, not $78. Please again send me your shipping address and Zip Code. You will have to trim around the electric switches.

Payment received, shipped same day.

My supplier brought me 3 pair yesterday. Please see your personal message.

Are there any actual pics of the product not a "stock" photo?

I don't have my Cruisers here to take pictures, but they look just like the display picture. They are tight fitting and the nicest seat covers I have seen yet. I bought them for my own cruisers, and had a couple extra pair, and there has been a lot of demand from Mud owners for them, so I contacted my supplier who has brought a few more for me.

My supplier provided more for me, as they have become popular. Please note that I have changed the add to reflect the color being tan, not Oak, but they still look great.

What are the odds a gray version will become available?

I can special order it for you, and it will take less than a week. Same price.
If interested, please let me know.

Received & installed the seat covers. The photo shows them just out of the bag and on the seat without fully tucking them and having them form/de-wrinkle from ass-in-seat time; nor trimmed for the seat adjustment buttons.

Seat Covers 09.25.2023.jpg

Looks just like mine before trimming, and saved me from the upholstery bankers.
Thankfully these go in without a fight.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom