Wanted ISO 2000 Land Cruiser (UZJ100) Front Wiring Harness -- Engine Room Main (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Hi,

Looking for this wire harness, highlighted in the photo below. It runs from the fuse panel to the A/C, Headlights, Temperature Sensor, Horns, and Fans.

According to Partsouq, it works for vehicles manufactured from 7/1999 - 5/2000, but I suspect there's good commonality between the harnesses, so if you have this for a UZJ100, please let me know.

Thanks.

1695745721596.png

EDIT: Still searching for a harness. Will update this post when I find one!

Last edited:
I've got an 82111-60812 harness, it might be too early a 1999??
it is missing 2 connectors, 1 on each side for the side marker lights? red with black stripe and white with a black stripe

it is missing 2 connectors, 1 on each side for the side marker lights? red with black stripe and white with a black stripe
That part number doesn't come up with anything on my end. I know this is a big ask, but would you be willing to take decent photos of the connectors at the fusebox? I would need to see the connector shape from the front 3/4 and then one of the back showing the colored wire into the pinout.

I've done some extensive studying of the wire harness on TIS for both model years and it appears that they are basically the same. close enough to be made to work with a bit of ingenuity. I'd like to confirm the fuse panel connectors, but they appear to be identical.

it is still in the rig, I'll get it out and get some pics for you

Hey Guys, I reached out to Cruiserparts.net and they've got a 2000 harness for not too much scratch. Hold off on digging anything out for me for now. But I'll be in touch if this all goes south.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom