Is anybody still interested in a center console? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the luxury of living in the same town as Dave and Pat. I don't know them super well but I can promise their attention to detail is off the charts.

The price is honestly a lot lower than I figured it would be. I can't afford it right now but having seen a not even finished unit, it's def worth the coin if you're able.

You spelled s***tybuilt wrong

smittybilt has metal console for 115 $ now you compere

So buy one of those, I guarantee the quality is lightyears behind the products on this thread. DVS is top notch stuff and that doesn't come cheap!
If it was easy everyone would be making one... and then it may not cost as much.
Pay to play.

Careful now, you see what happened to me for offending the MUD royalty...

oLEU0Ej.jpg

that’s like comparing a Honda to a Bugatti 😂

They both take you from A to B but it’s a hell of a different product and experience.

Full disclaimer, I just put a smittybilt console in my 62 and can’t wait for Delta to come out with one to replace it with. Love having something to rest my arm on for the time being though...

that’s like comparing a Honda to a Bugatti 😂

They both take you from A to B but it’s a hell of a different product and experience.

Full disclaimer, I just put a smittybilt console in my 62 and can’t wait for Delta to come out with one to replace it with. Love having something to rest my arm on for the time being though...
people who own bugatti use it 4 times in one year but people who own honda use it every day and the honda will outlast bugatti any time i m not going to spend 600 $ + for arm rest so i can drool how i spent 600 $ for something what is not worth that money that is how i see it smittybilt console will do something like delta console

people who own bugatti use it 4 times in one year but people who own honda use it every day and the honda will outlast bugatti any time i m not going to spend 600 $ + for arm rest so i can drool how i spent 600 $ for something what is not worth that money that is how i see it smittybilt console will do something like delta console
Well great for you then. Why are you here?

I would say a better comparison is an HK USP and a Hi-Point 916.

One is a tool relied upon by professionals around the globe, the other is a toy that can be melted down in a frying pan.

Please at least wait until it’s on the market and people have a chance to actually see and feel the build quality difference before you claim its worth.

Any photos of the drop down tray and pistol storage?

Yes, somewhere in this thread there is a YouTube video of the holster setup in action, will be posting up better shots of the fold down tray soon.

One is a tool relied upon by professionals around the globe, the other is a toy that can be melted down in a frying pan.

Please at least wait until it’s on the market and people have a chance to actually see and feel the build quality difference before you claim its worth.

As an owner of both of those, that’s a spot on comparison.

When are you gonna get some real sexy professional pictures, you know with different angles of the console?!

With the amount of R&D Dave and Patrick put into these TWO items, I think the pricing is more than fair. How many companies continue to design and develop NEW as well as USEFUL items for a 20+ year old platform? Not many. This project right here is why companies like DVS and Wits End are assets to our community. I know where my dollars will be spent this holiday season.

@Delta VS please keep me on the list for a Brown one once you get the powdercoating right. THANKS!
Wholeheartedly agree

About to fully spec out a center console!! Well....as soon as gets posted for build out :bounce:
Have my Shifter Surround exactly how I need it, but yes, well done Delta on this complimentary center console. Can't wait to see what else ya'll come up with in the future.

And if there is a list... although I have the brown interior, I'll take a spot on the blacklist. Would be a nice accent piece :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom