Is anybody still interested in a center console? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much room is there around the E brake handle?

Just a suggestion, the holes for gauges won't be wanted by everyone, maybe make them as knock outs?

As mentioned, there will be multiple options for those replaceable plates, and a totally blank one. If you don’t want gauges, you won’t need to get them.

I'd be willing to forgo cupholders if you can figure out how to fit a margarita blender right in the middle.

Was thinking about offering a “US and A” version and an “international” version. All the pictures you see here would be the international version, US and A version would just be nothing but a single, gigantic cup holder for a 128oz insulated truck stop soda jug right in the middle of the seats.

Was thinking about offering a “US and A” version and an “international” version. All the pictures you see here would be the international version, US and A version would just be nothing but a single, gigantic cup holder for a 128oz insulated truck stop soda jug right in the middle of the seats.
very-nice-borat-meme.jpg

I am really liking how this is turning out...so many possibilities o_O

Last edited:
Here's my hack job out of wood and foam - can't wait to get this real-deal product, but maybe they'll be room for me to add these back in - or for Delta to borrow and save me the trouble!

Made a big foam console topper since that's where my cattle dog used to like to ride. Now wife uses for purses and general plop-stuff-down area. Then extended it towards driver side and raised it up so it would fall under my arm for a rest.

Then made a fire extinguisher slot out of kydex and screwed to side of console - top lid overhangs and keeps extinguisher in place when closed. Fullsize flashlight lives in there too.

Also lined inside with a cut-up Bucket Boss for lots of pockets and storage.

Console closed.jpg

console open.jpg

I'm sure it'd be a ton of work, but I secretly want this to become a fridge. Or fridge conversion possible.

That’d be pretty neat wouldn’t it?

If there is a list I would like to be on it as well.

Not really. We are about to order a bunch of material for them. It’ll just be a normally stocked item.

Integrated cupholder#1 has arrived, this one flips up so you can get to the stuff below it and clean the tray below, etc. This one mounts either on the front like this, and/or on the back for rear passengers.

IMG_0072.jpg

Daddy LIKES!!!!! :hillbilly:

Seriously though; question: That looks to be a Medco lock, if so can a specific serial # be requested? Would like if this was keyed the same as my others.

Seriously though; question: That looks to be a Medco lock, if so can a specific serial # be requested? Would like if this was keyed the same as my others.

could certainly offer that as a service or something, or sell without lock cylinder or something. will just have to look into it. BUT, that IS the reason we chose Medeco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom