Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

think thats the first one i've seen that still has its drive plates instead of hubs.

I never knew about that, thought they came factory with hubs.

The things ya learn...

@Crazybuckethead my Dad grew up down in Liberty Corners Small world.

Mine had drive flanges until I put front discs on it. I may have some Warn locking hubs for the corse spline burfs laying around.

Liberty Corners, that's a secluded navel of the universe! Right down the street from the Bucket of Blood!

As for the hubs I'm still not sure if I'm going that route but I'll keep it in mind. Appreciate the offer and I'm sure someone will talk me into it sooner than later!

It's been a while since any of you heard from me... my last post was probably about having just sold my 60. I'm still suffering from the trauma of having parted with a 60 that was one of a kind. I may have a Toyota obsession because I should be over it by now... Picked up this 2001 4Runner on Saturday. 1 owner with 53K miles. It's growing on me...

9-28-19.jpg

9-28-19a.jpg

I still kick myself for not buying your 60...it was amazing!

I'm Rob and I'm in Coopersburg, near Allentown if that helps. I currently own a 94 Landcruiser, fairly stock, my 87 325is, not stock and my girlfriend has a 98 Lexus LX 470, needs some love from the maintenance angle.

This is my 3rd landcruiser, first was an 83 60 bought from original owner, stupidly sold to someone else (needed a solid daily driver at the time), bought a 94 4rnr, SR5, 5spd, lifted it and fell in love with that era Toyota truck. Bought a 93 cruiser, dumped a lot of money into it and it promptly spun a bearing. Sold that and bought a 91 Toyota pickup, stumbled upon my current cruiser (I'm 2nd owner, bought it from a neurologist that I work with) and sold the pickup.

Last I heard the pickup was headed to Bolivia. Oh well.

Love my cruiser, like a bigger 4rnr but better.

Guess I should pay my membership dues now....

Hey all. I'm Chris and I live in Susquehanna county...about 50 minutes north of Scranton PA and 50 minutes south of Binghamton NY. I've been on the site for quite a few years. It all started with a '74 40 which I ended up parting out. I ended up with a '97, then an '01. I had a stint with Nissan Patrols...a '62, two '63's and currently a '69 project. I also had a couple GTR's, a BMW, and a Ducati in the mix. I've been on a Tundra kick for the last few years...all nearly identical in crew cab grey. I had an '11, '16, '18, and currently a '19. I'm sure there are more I'm missing but I kind of like vehicles. Here are a few pics and oh yeah, recently picked up an '01 Cruiser to get me back in the mix. I forgot how much I enjoyed these vehicles and I'm ecstatic to have one back in the stable.

63pat_windowsoffII 005.jpg

63pat_brakecyl 002.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_3633.jpg

63pat_windowsoffII 005.jpg

Man, I grew up in new Milford, off Susquehanna St at the top of the hill. Went back to a few months ago and all the good trails are blocked off, wtf

Man, I grew up in new Milford, off Susquehanna St at the top of the hill. Went back to a few months ago and all the good trails are blocked off, wtf
My cousin grew up there...we spent many days out the million dollar highway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom