Introduce Yourself (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello every one My name is RZ and i own a lexus 470 GX and there is no club to join for GX in Arizona is there active club in AZ that they actually take their 4x4 out that i can join

A few members in our club have them and the GX470 would probably be the next SUV I buy if I ever sold my cruiser.

:cheers:

Hey guys I am Chachie - Eric Baptiste - Bappy - Butthead pretty much answer to anything. I always wanted a 40 and finally bought a 64. She was not much to look at but little by little Kevin and John are helping me. Claudia has been a huge influence in the direction I have been taking. I have not made it to a meeting. My kids keep me busy as hell. My wife is not thrilled and the 40 is still a ways from being done. In the mean time I am looking for an 80 or an LX450 to be able to wheel until it is done. I look forward to meeting everyone. I have had a blast with the people I have met thus far and looking forward to getting out on the trail working and learning.

IMG_20140326_135757.jpg
I'm dylan, I'm a fairly new owner of an 89 fj62. And I'm an addict. Haha. I love my truck already. Im an Arizona native. I live in Tucson and have a small family of my own, consisting of my girlfriend and our 3 year old daughter. I work in behavioral health at a local hospital, planning on nursing school to be a psych nurse. I've been in the field for 4 years. Im looking for some buddies to wheel with, and a good local community to participate in. Me and my family love camping hiking and anything else outdoors, this cruiser was the best addition to our gear, and for our hobbies. I've got big plans for my 62. Thanks for being here!

You've come to the right place, welcome. Very nice 62, in the correct club color too.:cheers:

Goood looking 62. Check out the April run of the month in your nevks of the woods. You'll meet a bunch of other cool cruiserheads

Hey Now-
Jeff here- Recently purchased a 96 cruiser. Lovin it! Many upgrades to come. My build thread is here:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/arizona-jeff-build-thread.799361/

Looking forward to joining copper state cruisers in the near future and meeting up to hit the trails. I grew up with Toyota pickups and am happy to have a great rig to take my 4 boys out in.

:cheers: also in Fountain Hills - you'd see us around town in a built blue Blazer with silver tube bumpers, the LX with pink panty stickers, or a light blue 40 with white bikini or black softtop

Last edited:
Howdy ya'll! Been a few years since I owned a vehicle capable of leaving the tarmac but today I picked up a bone stock '96 Land Cruiser that I look forward to enjoying and modding. I was sent here on recommendation from a FB group I found. I look forward to contributing to the boards and maybe seein' some of you out on these beautiful AZ trails!

Howdy ya'll! Been a few years since I owned a vehicle capable of leaving the tarmac but today I picked up a bone stock '96 Land Cruiser that I look forward to enjoying and modding. I was sent here on recommendation from a FB group I found. I look forward to contributing to the boards and maybe seein' some of you out on these beautiful AZ trails!

Welcome!

Post some pics of the new ride

Welcome, show us your ride. I sure hope it isn't another white one, they are getting difficult to tell apart.

Welcome, show us your ride. I sure hope it isn't another white one, they are getting difficult to tell apart.
It's white for now...as soon as I can upload pics I'll upload'em!

welcome :cheers:

My name is Dave and I have a 1995 FZJ80. I live in Northern Phoenix and I'm always looking to hit the trails! I look forward to seeing you guys trailside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom