interior pic, different angle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks praetorian

If anyone finds a bigger or better pic from this angle please post it.

toyota3ya.jpg

Doesnt look to bad.

Is it me or do the seats seem to sit really low in the truck? They look as though they could use a good 2-3 inches in height.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Doesnt look to bad.

Is it me or do the seats seem to sit really low in the truck? They look as though they could use a good 2-3 inches in height.

It's not you. I would be really surprised if you could see the hood, let alone anything in front of you.

Yeah, it looks to have a similar front view as you would sitting in an H2: s***ty.

Other than that, I think the interior is the best looking part of the vehicle. Nice, utilitarian look.

Trollhole,
That's similar to what I was looking for, only from the "sitting in it" view. I tried to enlarge that pic but didn't have much luck (loss a lot of quality)

Oh well. the mounts look like they'd be easy enough to add a spacer. my old 40 seats sat a little low. i have a guy fab up some 3 inch steel spacers.....its amazing how different a car feels when you can see a little better..

Got a bigger pic. Enjoy and thanks to hollywoodextra.com!!!

e1aond.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job!

Nice to see volume controls as well as radio controls on the steering wheel.

Whats up with the two stick deal. One looks like a auto and one looks like a manual?

I believe the second stick is a manual, transfer case selector, woo hoo!

Looks like it also has an inclinometer and a compass, not sure what the middle one is though, an altimiter would be cool...

That interior looks awesome, but the front view can make or break it. Maybe I can sit in one at SEMA...

The only two things in it that make me feel like im looking at a toyota are the digital clock and the symbol on the steering wheel....everything else is Scion. Nevertheless, it still looks alright. 241hp and a 6-speed sound really fun.

firetruck41 said:
I believe the second stick is a manual, transfer case selector, woo hoo!

Which one is the Transfer lever? The big rear stick or the little one off to the right. :confused:

Looks like the rear has settings for 4D,N,2L ? Why would they make the transfer lever bigger than the manual shifter?

Why would any shifter need to be as big as that one appears to be ? looks like the designers are starwars fans and felt the need to have a lightsaber in the truck. :D

Last edited:
You can kick the truck out of Overdrive by banging toward the drivers side. (Laterally) No I didn't mean Literally! :flipoff2:

When in the passenger side position, overdrive is engaged.

Toward the drivers side its in 4th w/out OD. Kind of nice when towing heavy loads.

The same goes for the positions furthest to the rear. You can manually kick it in and out of 1st and 2nd by moving it laterally.

I'm surprised your 100 isn't the same way. My 03 4Runner has the same system. Oh and so does the "Millenium Falcon" :)

The T Case lever offers the usual and looks as if they've used the same handle and boot as my 03 4Runner.

-4Hi
-N
-Lo

Doug

a little bigger, maybe this will help

e5mj3q.jpg

Does anyone see a CDL button? I might buy one if it has a CDL and a manual t-case! Not to mention rear diff lock and a 4-1 t-case. That would be a very competent vehicle, even with IFS.

CDL = center diff lock?

I think it's a part time system so no need for a center diff lock. From the picture the only thing on your list that's not going to be there is a 4:1 tcase. With an auto tranny you can almost fake low gears.

I don't know about that Robinhood. My 03 Runner (Sport) has full time 4 wheel drive and includes a CDL. I do know that on others it is part time, so maybe the full time will be an option. I hope.

My Runner has a selector knob that lets the driver choose between 4 hi and 4lo instead of the T Case shifter. I guess its electronic.

Another button I don't see is that stupid "downhill assist button" (DAC). :confused: While it may be useful for some of you guys, in SW Fla it's useless.

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom