interior pic, different angle (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, I thought about the full time system in the 4runner but then I figured on such a low budget vehicle they wouldn't include it. I don't know, maybe they will.

I believe I read somewhere it will have the downhill and uphill assist and I agree they're useless. I tried my parents 04 4runner downhill assist on their steep driveway and it still felt too fast.

I'm not a huge fan of decent control but the system in the Land Rover (yes I know I said a bad word) LR3 is amazing. The default is very slow and you can increase the speed using the cruise control buttons. Wet slop, rocks, grass it handeled them all very well.

Also, it looks like the FJ is equipped with an AUX input for ipods. Maybe I am just guessing incorrectly but the "AUX" button looks like a slider that reveals an input for the radio.

e66q0j.jpg

Last edited:
That "AUX" looks like just another 12v outlet (i.e. cig lighter)...and the AUX button itself is a switch that controls that outlet maybe...I like the "RR DIFF LOCK" though... :D

I have a 2.05MB pic from this view that you can really zoom into to see the details. I tried posting the file here and it was too large. If anyone wants me to email a copy to them let me know. I am limited at work, relying only on MS paint and do not know a good way to zoom into a pic and create a new jpg off of the enlarged section.

Let me know

-Granger

Thanks Trollhole!

btw, if you look at the radio there is a button for Disc/AUX

ipod support would be incredible, the radio stations where I live are horrible

I think all the Scions have an iPod jack, so it would make sense that this would too.

115v button turns on the inverter for plugging in accessories
the AUX iPod plug is the same as the new 4Runner, probably all new Toyotas will have AUX inputs- it's about time.

Trollhole said:
I thought it was going to have a 6spd manual?

This is an automatic.
Yes, 6 speed manual or 5 speed automatic are both available.

Ya like the interior too, they did a nice job on it, not enogh metal for my taste but is looks straight forward and simple prolly works well.

anyone herd of any tests on this big plastic bubble?

I wonder how large the glove box is? Remember the FJ40; u could put a FJ40 in that box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom