Well, it is finally done. So far pretty impressed with the results. Can't do much testing as it is pretty cold and the roads are less than ideal for "horsing" around First pic is of the intercooler installed, like posted before. Second pic is of the plumbing on the drivers side. I drilled and taped a hole on the pipe right next to the intake for the boost gauge and what other thing was hocked up to at this point. Third pic is of the passenger side. Fourth pic is of the turbo compressor and what all I did there. I removed the compressor housing and rotated the outlet downward facing the engine mount on that side. I then had to fab up a fancy curved mount to mount to the other hole for the braket holding the wastegate controller. Had a very leaky water coolant conection at the turbo middle section since there was no gasket and the surface was not flush anymore. Had to cut up a new gasket to seal this. I also added a manuel boost control in the line going to the waste gate controller.