Instagram Grifters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Y’all there are no sliders. These people don’t have any product. None, zero. Stop feeding the beast please - not just for you but also for folks who don’t understand this s*** yet. It just emboldens the scammers and creates new victims. Stop interacting with them. Block and report.

I also wouldn’t send them a link to this forum or thread. It just brings them here.

I also wouldn’t send them a link to this forum or thread. It just brings them here.
Agreed. The “smart” ones are already here though, stealing photos from the classifieds section.

Seriously, do a reverse image search on the stuff any of those pages post….

I wouldn't call them "smart ones" I don't think it has anything to do with intelligence necessarily. Man has two things that determines his honer and principles, your WORD and your BALLS, if you brake either one, you need to question your character. Sooner or later karma is gonna catch up with them to make them realize your soul and dignity was not worth it. My $150 really hurt me, I even asked them, if this is not legit, it'll really hurt me cause I don't have much money to spend.

The ****in guy changed his isntagram handle again. Now he goes by cruiser_part_dealer_

thank **** i didn't fall for this one.

I wouldn't call them "smart ones" I don't think it has anything to do with intelligence necessarily. Man has two things that determines his honer and principles, your WORD and your BALLS, if you brake either one, you need to question your character. Sooner or later karma is gonna catch up with them to make them realize your soul and dignity was not worth it. My $150 really hurt me, I even asked them, if this is not legit, it'll really hurt me cause I don't have much money to spend.
They’re intelligent enough to defraud people of money….

Slice it and dice it any way you want. Just don’t feed the seagulls so to speak. Give them zero engagement. Block them. Report them. Do not text with them, don’t look deeply into their profile or click on photos (it feeds the algorithm).

These "identities" are AI-generated. Set-up AI and away it goes.... And money into the perpetrator's bank account.

This is happening on a mass scale associated with every commodity. Happening on eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, Offer Up, FB Marketplace, etc.

There are basically no people associated with the accounts from the POV of "contacting them", trying to get your money back, etc.

Again, another reason to circle the wagons and support trusted and known sellers. Caveat emptor.

Hey guys I don’t know where else to post this but I totally got conned my a used parts vendor on instagram. They are called cruiser_onlineshop. Negotiated a price on some of his parts. Sent him the money via PayPal ($250) and got hit with another request for a $180 refundable shipping fee. I’m pretty annoyed at how stupid and trusting I am. I just wanted give everyone I could a warning that this channel is a grift.
Did you contact paypal even though you used F&F to alert them of the fraud. No guarantees but have seen money refunded in such cases, even with F&F. No promises but won't hurt to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom