I'm in people Magazine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
CM81cvr_NOupc.jpg

P81CMp_BAR.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I didnt even know you could sing!

Congrats man, that is huge stuff!

Ok who talked

Damn the secret's out:mad: now I will never be able to get in for my BBQ fix.:mad: Congrats on the well deserved recognition. :grinpimp: And best wishes now get your 40 and lets ride somwhere!!!:cheers:

Dang I'm Hungry!

Back in the 60's, when the earth was still cooling, the rite of passage was to go to Myrtle Beach for the first time, and have Bessingers BBQ on the way thru the low country. Great BBQ, Great Sauce, and Super Marketing.

If i'm ever down that way...i know where i'll stop to eat now :)

congrats

Told you them yam dankies will flood the place now!! Awhhhhh!

:rolleyes: Just kidding please consider this and open invitation to come to charleston and have some of the finest BBQ there is on the planet, and served up by a mud member and a member of the Low Country Land Cruisers with a nice 40. I know we all would love to have all the LC's loving Dam Yankees come on down. :cheers:

Awesome. Great sauce recipe.

Hey that gives me a great idea. Why don't we get y'all to cater GSMTR? Is that possible?

Marshall between his BBQ and your BBQ and all the other attractions will have to rase the limt to 400 rigs the next year, Oh the headache's that will be. I like this idea!!!:cheers:

Told you them yam dankies will flood the place now!! Awhhhhh!

:rolleyes: Just kidding please consider this and open invitation to come to charleston and have some of the finest BBQ there is on the planet, and served up by a mud member and a member of the Low Country Land Cruisers with a nice 40. I know we all would love to have all the LC's loving Dam Yankees come on down. :cheers:

you know, the UC webmaster is a Dam Yankee :flipoff2:

I'm sure you know the difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee????

I'm sure you know the difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee????

If he paid you for your pig that he is carring off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom