If all LC/LX were gone…what would you buy to replace it? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Imagine you no longer had the LC/LC to buy regardless of the year/model, what would you buy to replace it? Could be functional or emotional. Price is no option. No Tie Fighters or X-wings allowed.

CYBERTRUCK!

Grand Wagoneer Series III

Rivian with the camping/kitchen kit.

1643769778135.jpeg

G550, Bronco Raptor,New sequoia trd and definitely an X-wing for my backup ride since we are living in a crazy world without a 200 series.

Tundra Crew, Adventure Trailer (fully loaded)

Ford F-150 Hybrid with Pro Power Onboard. Literally, the most practical car that you can buy.

Cybertruck. Oh, gotta wait more, and more for that one.

Ford's got exciting products, but I can't stand their interior and interface designs.

Nothing I'm particularly passionate for at the moment at any price. LX600 maybe, but since that's not an option, Rivian. I'm not really a truck guy so R1S. Practical choice, GX460.

Hummer EV SUV no doubt about it.
Rivian R1S runner up.

Tesla is not impressing me right now. Their honeymoon in market phase is definitely over. Too many literal garbage moves out of them last few weeks.

Last edited:
AEV ram build on 37s would be tempting, but Chrysler interior will literally fall apart.

Maybe see what’s involved in converting an armada to ROW spec suspension.

G wagon? Also tempting, from a capability standpoint. I assume I can’t sleep inside one like I do my 200 though.

G wagon? Also tempting, from a capability standpoint. I assume I can’t sleep inside one like I do my 200 though.

Very capable offroad. Goes everywhere my 200 can. Good on road DD too but you are definitely not sleeping in it and the second row seating is basically useless if you have kids in carseats.

Does make a good backup hunting truck.

51856411377_54dc099a1e_c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom