I'd hate to be a groundhog in our fine nation... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It would not surprise me if the groundhog population would be wiped out this year, after the never ending winter we are having. Currently it is snowing like a mofo here in G-boro...

Stupidasssed animal and its weather predicting

wayne brady groundhog.jpg

It is slightly moist here in Raleigh. I'm not expecting much and I drove the wrong vehicle to work. My GTI is equipped with summer tires that don't work very well in icy wet conditions.

weve gotten about an inch or so in 45 mins, and its not stoppin. Maybe its the lake effect snow machine off of Lake Townsend

Is the snow sticking to the roads in G BOro? There is normal amount of traffic coming out to RTP this morning. Everyone is out in RTP and if there an inkling of snow, this place will gridlock in milliseconds. Already letting Wake county out 3 hours early.

sticking out front of my house, only two sets of tracks in an hour.

Pretty slick here on hwy 68 at Volvo. Heading to grab the kids and work from home today.

wral moved Raleigh to 3 possible inches of snow and sleet through tomorrow.

Its nothing but clear blue skies and warmth today :flipoff2:

I drove into work this AM (Downtown Raleigh), traffic was light and the deck was modestly full. However I left shortly after lunch so that I WOULD NOT GET STRANDED IN THE IMPENDING SNOW/ICEPOCALYPSE AND PERISH. Dying in previous weather events was terrible, don't wanna go there again. Plus, I have beer here.

At 2:45pm heavy snow started falling. I drove home before it got too bad but the GTI didn't like it at all. The wheels were spinning to accelerate and I slid across highway 55 trying to make a left.

meh, it is supposed to stop at 7, 5 ish now... breier creek.... heavy fat snow. maybe about an inch at this point, parking lot is empty, a few poser pics for sure.

we had a total of 4 inches of heavy snow and some sleet at my house. i had to hit the store this afternoon, so my poor gx is gonna need some undercarriage attention and lovin this week (its owner could use the same too LOLOL)

Were you at least blasting some sick beats while you did that?

Taylor Swift doesnt count......(saying that cause she tried to copyright the phrase "this sick beat" a while back)

Were you at least blasting some sick beats while you did that?
I think it was NPR on the radio talking about the weather.

Be careful this am in Raleigh. Slick spots everywhere and tons of wrecks on 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom